ATF open letter states now legal to shoulder AR pistol again

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

ATF open letter states now legal to shoulder AR pistol again

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.personaldefensenetwork.com/ ... ign=buffer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: ATF open letter states now legal to shoulder AR pistol a

Post by JU-87 »

Can.
Can not.
Can.

Am I the only one who notices that the BATFE (the criminal gang formerly known as the ATF) is trying to improve there "image"?
I would like to see President Trump eliminate that "agency", and lay them all off. Permanantly.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: ATF open letter states now legal to shoulder AR pistol a

Post by WestonDon »

JU-87 wrote:Can.
Can not.
Can.

Am I the only one who notices that the BATFE (the criminal gang formerly known as the ATF) is trying to improve there "image"?
I would like to see President Trump eliminate that "agency", and lay them all off. Permanantly.
Why pay 'em unemployment? Just transfer 'em all to border patrol on the southern border where they can do something useful. Who knows, they might even find some of the missing F&F guns.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member