One Last Try for HRC to Become President

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Will HRC and/or her minions try to get the electoral college vote to change?

Yes.
39%
No.
39%
Maybe.
8%
Haven't given it much thought.
14%

Total votes: 59

Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: One Last Try for HRC to Become President

Post by Werz »

AlanM wrote:Pamala Geller has been showing 306 to 232 for quite some time:
LANDSLIDE: Trump 306 Electoral Votes vs 232 Clinton Electoral Votes

That would require a shift of 38 electors.

BTW - as a side note: Looking at that map anybody notice, in the event of a "zombie apocalypse" did you ever notice who controls nearly all of the food producing areas and major trucking routes?
Michigan isn't required to certify the vote until the end of the month, but there is no realistic likelihood of the obvious results changing. Nevertheless, they will surely stall as long as they can because they are utterly dismayed at the outcome.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
walnut red

Post by walnut red »

You mean you've never heard of Super Electors? Hey, if she can pull it off in the Primary Election why not in the National Election.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Desperate people do crazy things.
Klein’s source said that Hillary was “weeping inconsolably,” so much so that it was initially difficult to even understand what she was saying.

Eventually the source was able to make out that Hillary was blaming FBI Director James Comey and President Obama for her defeat. She blamed Obama not for lack of support on the campaign trail but for not quashing the FBI’s investigations.
These people don't accept defeat. They double down and remove obstacles.
Here's a secret recording of Hillary...
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Radio host Todd [urlhttp://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report ... n-podesta/]Kincannon[/url] from The Kincannon Show tweeted today that a CNN reporter told him Hillary Clinton became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight last Tuesday as the presidency was slipping away.

CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained.

— The Kincannon Show (@kincannon_show) November 14, 2016

Hillary Clinton did not make it on stage that night. She sent John Podesta out instead.

Hillary was drunk.

She was. I posted about that too. She was in a "psychotic drunken rage" according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix. https://t.co/jZv376ydDM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Accepting defeat is not something these people do.
Trump isn't firmly ensconced yet...
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

High Power wrote:With all the post election violence taking place does anyone think that this might be a plan by some agitators to get the electoral college to change their mind?

Don't laugh yet...
Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!!! :lol:
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
High Power

Post by High Power »

JU-87 wrote:
High Power wrote:With all the post election violence taking place does anyone think that this might be a plan by some agitators to get the electoral college to change their mind?

Don't laugh yet...
Have you no compassion? You're making me feel bad. :roll:

Actually, I'm glad that it looks like the Trumpster will pick up Michigan and I could be ...sniff-sniff-cough-choke-gag & puke ...wrong.

Is it too much to ask you not to laugh so hard?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

High Power wrote:
JU-87 wrote:

Don't laugh yet...
Have you no compassion? You're making me feel bad. :roll:

Actually, I'm glad that it looks like the Trumpster will pick up Michigan and I could be ...sniff-sniff-cough-choke-gag & puke ...wrong.

Is it too much to ask you not to laugh so hard?
Yes. :lol:
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
High Power

Post by High Power »

Here's two electors that are going to change their minds. Although it appears that they are not going to vote for HRC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f0WQ1q ... e=youtu.be
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

Jill Stein now has a "recount challenge" going on in Wisconsin, she raised 5 million bucks in a day or two!!! George Soros??? :evil:

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the ... 636561.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
God made man, Colt made them equal
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Speaking to a reporter about the recount request, a guy on the TV this morning said "it's not the result, it's the process which needs examination". Yep...I believe that...and I'm certain that, had Hillary won by Electoral College, these people would still be requesting a recount. :roll:

IMHO any recount should include all votes in all states...not just those strategic states which benefit the losing candidate :roll:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

glocksmith wrote:Speaking to a reporter about the recount request, a guy on the TV this morning said "it's not the result, it's the process which needs examination". Yep...I believe that...and I'm certain that, had Hillary won by Electoral College, these people would still be requesting a recount. :roll:

IMHO any recount should include all votes in all states...not just those strategic states which benefit the losing candidate :roll:
Exactly. I was talking about the electoral college to the pro gun liberal I know, and she said her liberal friends were just fine with the idea of Hillary winning that way, back when they thought it was a possibility that she would lose the popular vote but win the electoral vote. Now they think it's just terrible, and should be changed to the popular vote only. :roll:

Strangely, although she wasn't happy that Trump won, other than the fact that he's pro gun, (she didn't cry about Hillary losing though either) she likes the electoral college. Her official residence is in a state with less than half the population of Ohio, and 1/10 that of California. She said that it's not fair that certain small sections of the country would get to decide the presidential election under a strict popular vote.
High Power

Post by High Power »

AzRanger wrote:Jill Stein now has a "recount challenge" going on in Wisconsin, she raised 5 million bucks in a day or two!!! George Soros??? :evil:

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the ... 636561.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Marc Elias, the Clinton campaign counsel, said the campaign would take part in the recount in Wisconsin as well as in the other battleground states of Pennsylvania and Michigan if recounts were mounted there.

Elias said in a statement on the Medium website that the Clinton campaign had not planned to seek a recount since its own investigation had failed to turn up any sign of hacking of voting systems.

"But now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides," Elias said.
Translation: We're going to count the ballots to ensure that Hillary wins.

Story here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-team ... 46211.html
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

They really do want to start a war.

Otay with me 8)
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

glocksmith wrote:They really do want to start a war.

Otay with me 8)
I liked somebody's quote that was something along the lines of, Liberals want to start a civil war! With what!?
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Javelin Man wrote:
glocksmith wrote:They really do want to start a war.

Otay with me 8)
I liked somebody's quote that was something along the lines of, Liberals want to start a civil war! With what!?
They're going to send a bunch of dumb Millennials to your neighborhood to smash car windows and set things on fire. :roll:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!