One Last Try for HRC to Become President

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Will HRC and/or her minions try to get the electoral college vote to change?

Yes.
39%
No.
39%
Maybe.
8%
Haven't given it much thought.
14%

Total votes: 59

mreising

Re: One Last Try for HRC to Become President

Post by mreising »

glocksmith wrote:
They're going to send a bunch of dumb Millennials to your neighborhood to smash car windows and set things on fire. :roll:
That's okay with me. One of the neighbor's BMWs has been parked in front of our house for 3 weeks without moving, that might encourage him :D .
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

All those millions that are being spent to do this frivolous recount could be used to help so many liberal causes instead. Think of the children! :roll:
Whirlwind06
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Whirlwind06 »

What I find hilarious is that most times when you bring up voter ID laws to liberals it's always something like "There is no mass voter fraud! This is just racist GOP voter suppression!" But now, NOW! There are problems with the voting processes?
High Power

Post by High Power »

Whirlwind06 wrote:What I find hilarious is that most times when you bring up voter ID laws to liberals it's always something like "There is no mass voter fraud! This is just racist GOP voter suppression!" But now, NOW! There are problems with the voting processes?
There is a long history of double standards in the liberal community. I could not help but post all these photos to illuminate that long history of double standards. Your patience in scrolling to the last photo is greatly appreciated. The last photo is probably the best example of the difference between liberals and conservatives. PS: can someone tell me how I can resize these photos so they are all about the same size? I like to keep everything as presentable as possible.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

As with all things, if you want to know what the liberals are doing just listen to what they are accusing the other side of doing.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
sparky43040

Post by sparky43040 »

I hope she & Bill Never get back in the White House,,,cause they might never want to leave "just saying" !!
High Power

Post by High Power »

sparky43040 wrote:I hope she & Bill Never get back in the White House,,,cause they might never want to leave "just saying" !!
She might want the grandparents to come over and baby-sit. If that picture scares anyone; it ought to. We can't afford to relax during the next four years.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Tru-Heathen

Post by Tru-Heathen »

I'll see that & raise you one. :twisted:

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.

- Verse 38 from the Havamal, the Wisdom of Odin.
High Power

Post by High Power »