One Last Try for HRC to Become President

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Will HRC and/or her minions try to get the electoral college vote to change?

Yes.
39%
No.
39%
Maybe.
8%
Haven't given it much thought.
14%

Total votes: 59

High Power

One Last Try for HRC to Become President

Post by High Power »

With all the post election violence taking place does anyone think that this might be a plan by some agitators to get the electoral college to change their mind?

Don't laugh yet. All HRC needs is for 21 electors to change their minds. I'm not going to hazard a guess either way. Nevertheless, it's a possibility that we should look at anyway. Remember that this is a woman who has done everything dishonest her entire life to get to the white house. If anyone thinks that she will stop now; they are dreaming.

Think about it; 21 that's all she needs to get to the magic 270 to become the POTUS. There is already a petition circulating to get the electors to change their minds. I won't post it here because some idiot (not on this forum) could copy and paste it and promote its circulation.

The reader can do plenty of google searches about this subject and come up with plenty of articles about getting the electors to change their minds. If you don't want to take this subject seriously better think again because the other side will.

Sleep well tonight.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Curzyk

Re: One Last Try for HRC to Become President

Post by Curzyk »

According to the latest results, HRC only has 228. That means that she needs 42, not 21. Michigan (16 electoral votes) is the only one that, for some reason, doesn't show final even though it's 100% reporting and Trump has won that state by a meager ~11,800 votes. I don't see it happening.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Normally I buy into all the conspiracy theories. Not this one. Trump originally claimed the election was "rigged"...obviously that theory was debunked on Tuesday night. He won, she lost...simple as that. Still, there are those who won't let it go. I suppose someone else will forward the theory that the violent protests will be allowed to spiral out of control over the next two months so Barack Obama can declare a national emergency and implement martial law...all for the purpose of suspending the Inauguration and extending his Presidency beyond January 20th. :roll:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Change-dot-org has already posted an online petition calling for exactly this. As of right now, it has 2,349,906 "signatures" (obviously, the number reported is easily inflated.)

I'm not going to post the link as I have zero interest in giving them any further advertising. It should be easy enough to find.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

Even in the very unlikely instance that enough Electoral College votes aren't cast as pledged and Trump doesn't have 270, the Republican-led Congress meets in January to confirm the votes. They will simply declare the bad votes as void. There may be some troubling nonsense going on after that point, but I doubt it'll come to that.

In the extraordinarily unlikely event that the Electoral College does decide the fate of our country against the Constitution, I have no doubt that civil war will erupt, and I'll be honored to take up arms in defense of the Constitution and our American people.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
High Power

Post by High Power »

Curzyk wrote:According to the latest results, HRC only has 228. That means that she needs 42, not 21. Michigan (16 electoral votes) is the only one that, for some reason, doesn't show final even though it's 100% reporting and Trump has won that state by a meager ~11,800 votes. I don't see it happening.
I stand corrected. She would need 42 electoral votes and not 21. Fox News is showing 96% of the vote in for Michigan while the New York times is showing 100%. Yet the remaining ballots need to be counted. With the margin that now exists she would need 5,919 votes to get one more than Trump; giving her Michigan. So far the odds are against her.

Nevertheless; if she were to take Michigan then all she would need would be 26 electors to change their minds.

Yes, we may be able to breathe a sigh of relief if Trump gets an extra margin of victory by winning Michigan. However, it will not stop the other side from trying to get the electors to change their minds.

This is going to be real difficult for all of us but let's try this exercise. Let's all pretend we're mind-numbed-liberal-idiots. I can't practice what I preach and no matter how hard I try, I can't imagine myself being a mind-numbed-liberal-idiot.

I spent a lot of time in the military and when participating in war games I always tried to put myself in the shoes of the enemy commander. That was easy compared to pretending I am a mind-numbed-liberal-idiot. So will everyone please help me and do your best to pretend to be mind-numbed-liberal-idiots.

As best as I can imagine, in the mindset of a mind-numbed-liberal-idiot; they've got to think, "What else do we have to lose? Why not try to get the electors to change their minds? We have to do anything and everything we can to save this country from Trump. We've got to get Hillary elected because she's the smartest woman that has ever lived. Nobody else can save us from Trump's tyranny."

For those trolls that are mind-numbed-liberal-idiots; I would welcome your comments. If you are a liberal idiot please tell us what you think; will you try to get the electoral college to change their minds on January 6th?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
High Power

Post by High Power »

ArmedAviator wrote:Even in the very unlikely instance that enough Electoral College votes aren't cast as pledged and Trump doesn't have 270, the Republican-led Congress meets in January to confirm the votes. They will simply declare the bad votes as void. There may be some troubling nonsense going on after that point, but I doubt it'll come to that.

In the extraordinarily unlikely event that the Electoral College does decide the fate of our country against the Constitution, I have no doubt that civil war will erupt, and I'll be honored to take up arms in defense of the Constitution and our American people.
Remember 1860? After the election the southern states seceded and a civil war followed. Here's the electoral map of 1860. Red - Abraham Lincoln, Blue - John C. Breckinridge, Green - Stephen A. Douglas and Yellow - John Bell.

Let's consider this. Michigan results are not official yet. That's 16 votes. New Hampshire is still a toss-up with HRC having a .3% lead over trump. The odds are against her getting Michigan but let's say she does and New Hampshire as well. That would give her 248 votes for the needed 270. If she got the electors in states such as Wisconsin and Pennsylvania to change their minds she could get an additional 30 votes for a total of 278. Remember that Trump won Florida by 1.3%. That's 29 electoral votes.

Or look at it this way. If she got Michigan and New Hampshire for 248 electoral votes then all she would need would be for 21 Trump electors (from across the country) to change their minds. I'll bet she's crossing her fingers for Michigan and New Hampshire miracle. If that happens then watch for a full court press by her and her minions to get the electors to change their minds. I'm not saying they will succeed but that they will certainly try.

Like I have said earlier; I don't underestimate HRC from pulling every dirty trick in the book to change the outcome of the election.
High Power

Post by High Power »

PS: Nobody hopes that I am wrong more than me.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

sodbuster95 wrote:Change-dot-org has already posted an online petition calling for exactly this. As of right now, it has 2,349,906 "signatures" (obviously, the number reported is easily inflated.)

I'm not going to post the link as I have zero interest in giving them any further advertising. It should be easy enough to find.
They can get 20 million signatures, (particularly if they allow felons and illegal aliens to sign) but it isn't going to change anything.
Sneakypete
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Sneakypete »

High Power wrote:
ArmedAviator wrote:Even in the very unlikely instance that enough Electoral College votes aren't cast as pledged and Trump doesn't have 270, the Republican-led Congress meets in January to confirm the votes. They will simply declare the bad votes as void. There may be some troubling nonsense going on after that point, but I doubt it'll come to that.

This.
Duty, Honor, Country.
These three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be.
-Gen Douglas MacArthur

You have never lived until you have almost died.
For those who have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

ArmedAviator wrote:In the extraordinarily unlikely event that the Electoral College does decide the fate of our country against the Constitution, I have no doubt that civil war will erupt, and I'll be honored to take up arms in defense of the Constitution and our American people.
I'm sorry, what? You'll take up arms "in defense of the Constitution" if "the Electoral College does decide the fate of our country against the Constitution"?

There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires Electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their states. Taking up arms to contest their vote should it not agree with your choice, regardless of the result of the votes cast in the state elections would not be "in defense of the constitution" in any way, shape or form. The freedom of the electors to vote their conscience is, as I understand it, one of the very reasons the Electoral College system was implemented in the first place.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

I cannot imagine a scenerio in which HRC gets that many electors to "change their minds" without massive, blatant corruption. Heck. Call it what it is. Bribery. Even if she succeeded it would be impossible to govern under those circumstances.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
High Power

Post by High Power »

WestonDon wrote:I cannot imagine a scenerio in which HRC gets that many electors to "change their minds" without massive, blatant corruption. Heck. Call it what it is. Bribery. Even if she succeeded it would be impossible to govern under those circumstances.
What do you think she has practiced all of her life? She would do exactly that.
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

Pamala Geller has been showing 306 to 232 for quite some time:
LANDSLIDE: Trump 306 Electoral Votes vs 232 Clinton Electoral Votes

That would require a shift of 38 electors.

BTW - as a side note: Looking at that map anybody notice, in the event of a "zombie apocalypse" did you ever notice who controls nearly all of the food producing areas and major trucking routes?
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
High Power

Post by High Power »

AlanM wrote:Pamala Geller has been showing 306 to 232 for quite some time:
LANDSLIDE: Trump 306 Electoral Votes vs 232 Clinton Electoral Votes

That would require a shift of 38 electors.

BTW - as a side note: Looking at that map anybody notice, in the event of a "zombie apocalypse" did you ever notice who controls nearly all of the food producing areas and major trucking routes?
That's good news. Like I said before; nobody hopes that I'm wrong more than me. However, Fox News is still showing that Michigan and New Hampshire electoral votes are not in yet.

And conservatives like their guns. Liberals don't.