Will Hillary go to trial for her e-mail crimes?

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Will Trump make good on his promise and have HRC tried for her e-mail crimes?

1: Yes
32%
2: No
45%
3: Yes but she'll get off like she has done before
11%
4: Other. Please explain.
13%

Total votes: 47

machinegunkelly

Re: Will Hillary go to trial for her e-mail crimes?

Post by machinegunkelly »

I believe that President elect Trump should take the high road and extend an olive branch. Maybe offer her an Ambassadorship to Libya. :twisted:
High Power

Post by High Power »

machinegunkelly wrote:I believe that President elect Trump should take the high road and extend an olive branch. Maybe offer her an Ambassadorship to Libya. :twisted:
He could use her to help clean up Washington. She could start with the White House toilet bowls.

Gosh, how I miss the pre-Clinton days when every Air Force latrine in Base Operations had the Jane Fonda urinal stickers.

That gives me another idea! Is there anything wrong with having an HRC urinal sticker? She's just as big a traitor as Jane Fonda.

Darn it! Someone else beat me to it!

or this Image available at: http://www.militariapress.com/product/MS1105.html
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
FormerNavy

Post by FormerNavy »

I'd be more concerned as to whether or not Obama can/will pardon all the illegals in the country. If so, makes it harder to deport them and he just garnered 12 million folks who have the Dems to thank and come out of the shadows to become naturalized and vote.
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

Our votes just put a lock on the current corrupt government regime and the swamp is about to be drained in Wash. D.C. We're gonna be okay now.
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

If the pursuit is over petty stupid stuff, then yeah that is uncalled for and basically banana republic tyranny. However, in her case the pursuit is long overdue and for things that anyone else would have been prosecuted for in a heartbeat.
sodbuster95 wrote:
ArmedAviator wrote:
sodbuster95 wrote:Personally, while I find Clinton's actions deplorable and criminal, I cannot support a political agenda which involves criminal prosecution of an opponent.
She broke the law. Why not prosecute regardless of her role as opponent?
It's not a prosecution that I take issue with, but the political motivation (potentially) behind it. I'm not comfortable with the acceptance of a political system where the winning candidate actively pursues prosecution of the losing candidate. That's exactly what Trump has stated he wants to do.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

It's not just Hillary. Has everyone forgotten Lois Lerner and her missing emails? Or Eric Holder and Barack Obama citing "Executive Privilege" to slither their way out of having to answer for Fast & Furious ?
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Not at all. However, focus should be on her as her actions (or lack thereof) directly resulted in the deaths of American citizens.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
High Power

Post by High Power »

I don't want to skew the results of the poll but thought this article worth bring here:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... ution.html

Rudy Giuliani, a former federal prosecutor, New York City mayor and a name on Trump's short list for attorney general, said Wednesday on Fox News' “The O’Reilly Factor” that Clinton was a legitimate target to be investigated and disputed that any prosecution would be political “payback.”

“There’s one tradition in America, right? Election is over. We forget about it. There is another tradition in America which is ‘equal justice under the law,’” Giuliani said. “And it would depend on how bad the violations are.”
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
High Power

Post by High Power »

And this... Watch how he struggles for the words to answer the tough question about whether or not HRC will get a Presidential pardon.
https://pjmedia.com/video/white-house-w ... y-clinton/
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

#Inevitable

(that is all)
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

A pardon implies that the "pardonee" is guilty of some crime. HRC may not want a pardon for that very reason. As it stands right now, she has not been formally charged with anything whatsoever, and there are no pending charges.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

glocksmith wrote:A pardon implies that the "pardonee" is guilty of some crime. HRC may not want a pardon for that very reason. As it stands right now, she has not been formally charged with anything whatsoever, and there are no pending charges.
If it were to happen, I'm sure the spin would be that that there is no suggestion of any criminal activity. Rather, it's merely to protect the political process and ensure against politically motivated investigations, etc., etc.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

According to the R's, they plan on continuing the investigation of Hillary....there is a hell of a lot to go back on....not just current but passed...Clinton Foundation had fraud written all over it....is that not a crime ?
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

carmen fovozzo wrote:According to the R's, they plan on continuing the investigation of Hillary....there is a hell of a lot to go back on....not just current but passed...Clinton Foundation had fraud written all over it....is that not a crime ?
I was thinking about that the other day. Would it even be worth the effort to audit the Clinton Foundation? Surely, they've doctored up all their records...or else just plain deleted anything incriminating.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

To drop the investigation into the foundation now that the election is over would be purely a political decision. IMHO. A lot of wrong got us to this point. We need to stop doing that..........Now!
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member