Will Hillary go to trial for her e-mail crimes?

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Will Trump make good on his promise and have HRC tried for her e-mail crimes?

1: Yes
32%
2: No
45%
3: Yes but she'll get off like she has done before
11%
4: Other. Please explain.
13%

Total votes: 47

High Power

Re: Will Hillary go to trial for her e-mail crimes?

Post by High Power »

WestonDon wrote:To drop the investigation into the foundation now that the election is over would be purely a political decision. IMHO. A lot of wrong got us to this point. We need to stop doing that..........Now!
Please clarify. Do we need to stop an investigation into the Clinton foundation or stop making politically motivated decisions that disregard justice? I'm not trying to argue with you but don't necessarily understand your last statement. Thanks.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Will Hillary go to trial for her e-mail crimes?

Post by WestonDon »

High Power wrote:
WestonDon wrote:To drop the investigation into the foundation now that the election is over would be purely a political decision. IMHO. A lot of wrong got us to this point. We need to stop doing that..........Now!
Please clarify. Do we need to stop an investigation into the Clinton foundation or stop making politically motivated decisions that disregard justice? I'm not trying to argue with you but don't necessarily understand your last statement. Thanks.
The latter. We need to stop letting politics influence justice.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member