Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed

Post by JU-87 »

A Doctor believes Candidate Hillary has "Advanced Parkinson's Disease", and presents PROOF why.

This explains why Hillary can't walk up stairs without help, head bobbing, and sometimes acts confused.

POLITICS ASIDE, if she was elected President, her Parkinson's Disease would be a MASSIVE security risk!

16 minutes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2 ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
pirateguy191

Re: Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed

Post by pirateguy191 »

I watched it a couple weeks ago. Not being a doctor myself, he seems to make very valid points.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Werz »

I saw that a few weeks ago, too. I wouldn't call it an absolute "truth." Good working theory, though. Parkinson's-related dysphagia could explain the pneumonia and the coughing fits. Interesting that she didn't take a single drink of water during the first debate.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
docachna

Post by docachna »

A friend who defends med-mal cases showed the video to a neurologist he uses as an expert defense witness. The neuro said that the guy's video was very-well reasoned and well-supported, was very medically accurate, and was "most likely accurate" in terms of Hillary's underlying condition, or at least as accurate as you could get, absent a clinical examination of the patient and a review of all diagnostic procedures already performed.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

The scene at 11:17 really strikes me as odd. She seems to freeze up....and an aide seems to know his job of bringing her back to reality. I cannot think of any other explanation for what is occurring there.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

Wifey has worked with the elderly for 20 years on and off. She has seen all the kind of behavior in the video in Parkinson clients.
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <