NRA TRIUMPHS! False AHSA Ad Campaign Taken Down

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Tither

NRA TRIUMPHS! False AHSA Ad Campaign Taken Down

Post by Tither »

Well well well. I guess our suspicions were proven correct. The American Hunters and Shooters Association (AHSA) is an anti-gun ploy after all. They wanted to act like a pro-gun group and therefore the voice of reason and say to the American electorate, Look at those RADICAL NUT JOB gun owners over there. Meaning the NRA, GOA, S.A.F., and OFCC of course. These Low Life’s don’t want your children to be safe. They are even against the most fundamental of common sense gun control measures. However what they don’t tell the American people would fill a book! They don’t say that we already have 22 to 30 thousand gun control laws already on the books, and they do not talk about the failure of gun control in countries most like us, or the CDC or the National Academy of Science. reports that scientifically prove the lack of benefit to our society of enacting more gun control.

However, in the final analysis it has never been about the truth with these Anti-constitutionalists, I guess
Link NRA TRIUMPHS! False AHSA Ad Campaign Taken Down
The National Rifle Association (NRA) succeeded in ending a misleading and false advertising campaign in Missouri produced and/or paid for by the American Hunters and Shooters Association (“AHSA”) – an anti-gun group deceptively masking itself as a pro-hunting organization. The radio advertisements contained egregiously false and misleading statements regarding the NRA.
NRA Chief Lobbyist Chris W. Cox stated, “These radio stations and their management made the correct and lawful decision to cease and desist the erroneous advertisements created by this anti-gun group. The blatantly false accusations and statements made by AHSA simply prove exactly what we’ve been saying all along – do not trust these characters. Their background and their money reek of anti-gun and anti-hunting influence.” These advertisements were taken down after NRA contacted station managers in Missouri and advised them of the blatant inaccuracies. Two radio stations have ceased running the false advertisements, and additional stations have requested AHSA show documentation of their claims.
Don't blame me, I voted for McCain
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel." -- Patrick Henry
יזכר לא עד פעם
dan_sayers

Post by dan_sayers »

Thanks for sharing and glad to see you back :)
"Moderation in the defense of liberty is no virtue." - Ann Coulter
"Liberalism is part of a religious disorder that demands a belief that life is controllable." - Ann Coulter
By their fruits ye shall know them.