Columbus Assault Weapons Ban

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Regulator2

Columbus Assault Weapons Ban

Post by Regulator2 »

Has anyone heard any new info on the progress made by any of the parties addressing legislation and or lawsuits against the Columbus AWB?

NRA
PRO
anyone else...

trying to find out, so I can plan to move my weapons

will never register them or any
Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on thier behalf --George Orwell

Regulator 2
518th Gun Truck Co, OIF Vet
Safety Guy

Post by Safety Guy »

Nothing new on PRO's website. I haven't heard anything. I think the deadline is Nov. 9th, but don't quote me on that.

Karl
I WANT VERMONT! (OR "ALASKA")
That's FIRST AMENDMENT CRUSADER PIGLET!
mbott

Post by mbott »

Safety Guy wrote:I haven't heard anything. I think the deadline is Nov. 9th, but don't quote me on that.
Sorry about the quote. :) Anyway, I think it's going to be interesting to see if they release any statistics on the number of evil assault weapons that actually get registered.

--
Mike
The fight will not be the way you want it to be. The fight will be the way it is. You must be flexible enough to adapt. -- Unknown
NRA Benefactor Life & Golden Eagle Member
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
Law Enforcement Sales, Retired
SFC Stu

AWB

Post by SFC Stu »

They have about as much right to register assault weapons as they do to register the pencils in my house.

I hope the good citizens of Colombus, tell them to STICK it! SFC Stu
SFC Stu