Dont carry at the Lodi outlet malls

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ScottyPotty
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Dont carry at the Lodi outlet malls

Post by ScottyPotty »

My wife took me shopping :( We went to the Lodi outlets, we went there and looked all over for CPZ signs, but none of the stores were posted.......I thought well at least their gun friendly.........went about our shopping and on the way out, I noticed a CPZ sign posting the property :o

Here Ive been carrying all afternoon in a cpz..........guess I hid it pretty good.
Last edited by ScottyPotty on Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader. Samuel Adams
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

He! Should have told em," Ifin ya wanna keep em out,put the sign on the other door and keep em legal!"
Like either way would make a diff to a goblin with a gun......
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
Ring

Post by Ring »

its been that way...