NRA story in ABC news tonight

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Tither

NRA story in ABC news tonight

Post by Tither »

Link New NRA Campaign Asks Lawmakers to Pledge Not to Confiscate Guns in Times of Crisis

"We're also going to go to state legislatures and Congress to pass legislation to make it a federal and a state crime for anyone that gives those orders and carries them out," he added. "We can't allow these local tyrannies to exist after disaster hits where they throw the Constitution out the window," LaPierre said. "That's what the police chief in New Orleans did."

For more on the story, watch "World News Tonight" this evening for an exclusive look at this new highly controversial issue.
Don't blame me, I voted for McCain
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel." -- Patrick Henry
יזכר לא עד פעם
Tither

Post by Tither »

Did anyone see this spot? I am sure glad the NRA is speaking up now that the Anti-gunners are trying to steal the spotlight.
Don't blame me, I voted for McCain
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel." -- Patrick Henry
יזכר לא עד פעם
Johnny45

Post by Johnny45 »

I didn't see it on the tube but I did see the full page ad in USA Today. :D
If there is nothing in your life worth dying for, then there must be nothing in your life worth living for.