Trunk gun okay on restricted zones?

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dan_sayers

Post by dan_sayers »

Call 911?
"Moderation in the defense of liberty is no virtue." - Ann Coulter
"Liberalism is part of a religious disorder that demands a belief that life is controllable." - Ann Coulter
By their fruits ye shall know them.
THE BIG HAMMER

Post by THE BIG HAMMER »

rickt wrote:I've also asked myself this question: What would I do if I was jogging past the school and saw a large dog attacking a group of kids 50 feet away on school property?

You would probably get sued since you were not a good samaritan helping those kids.

Headlines "Crazy man jogging with gun refuses to help children attacked by dog"

Seriously, that is a scenario that would be difficult to decide what to do.
Do you shoot the dog? Do you disarm by laying your gun on the sidewalk & run to help the kids?

Same situation, but you see a goblin grabbing some kid that is kicking and screaming. What would you do?
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
OFCC MEMBER, NWTF MEMBER,
PHEASANTS FOREVER MEMBER
Redhorse

Post by Redhorse »

Same situation, but you see a goblin grabbing some kid that is kicking and screaming. What would you do?
:idea: I know it's a goblin... :evil: no question in my mind... 8) no question as to what I'd do! :arrow: Shoot the goblin (if I can do so safely, without hitting the child) , :roll: and have my day in court!
Freedom isn't free!
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

rickt wrote:I've also asked myself this question: What would I do if I was jogging past the school and saw a large dog attacking a group of kids 50 feet away on school property?
That's easy. I will do what I know in my heart to be the morally correct thing. We can sort out the details later. Oh, and same answer applies to Big Hammer's scenario.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.