Obama excuses Muslims but not gun owners

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AlanM

Obama excuses Muslims but not gun owners

Post by AlanM »

Obama Excuses Muslim Majority for Sins of Few, Won’t Extend Same Courtesy to Gun Owners
During a February 2 visit to the Islamic Society of Baltimore, President Obama excused the Muslim majority for the sins of a few, but he refuses to extend that same courtesy to law-abiding gun owners throughout our land.

Fox News tweeted a quote from Obama, as he looked at Muslims gathered in a mosque and said, “As Muslim Americans… your entire community so often is targeted or blamed for the violent acts of the very few.”

Yet just two days after a lone gunman used his firearms to shoot and kill 9 innocents in a gun-free zone at Umpqua Community College, Obama called for more gun control for all gun owners.

He responded the same way after the Aurora movie theater attack (July 20, 2012), Sandy Hook Elementary attack (December 14, 2012), Santa Barbara attack (May 23, 2014), and the San Bernardino attack (December 2, 2015). In each of these cases, Obama’s response was to characterize gun owners in general in light of the twisted actions of “very few.”
I'm firmly of the opinion that these two positions of Zeros are two sides of the same coin. IMHO, his whole purpose in life is to destroy the USA.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Obama excuses Muslims but not gun owners

Post by bignflnut »

AlanM wrote:IMHO, his whole purpose in life is to destroy the USA.
When we common folk can agree to assertions like this and then realize how our political "leaders" have not attempted to slow his roll in the least...one would think "the establishment" would be a faint memory.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

Is it any wonder that one of the presidential candidates has made his campaign theme "MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" ? By the time Zero's remaining 349 days are over it'll be about like rebuilding war-torn Europe for his successor.
keepitsimple
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by keepitsimple »

President of a few, not many.

I know a lot of Americans that wouldn't spit on him if he were on fire.
"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
Alexander Hamilton
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Here's a fun sampling of quotes on the groups in question.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

Just keep the TOS and civility in mind as you post. Thank you.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Funny, how many are knocking Rubio for saying that over and over again....
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

carmen fovozzo wrote:Funny, how many are knocking Rubio for saying that over and over again....
It's the pundits who like the establishment. They like their "power." Cruz is saying it, too, from what Rush said yesterday.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

And the large one Christy....who has no room to talk about anyone on stage...What the heck is he even still there for ? He is a no body..
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
eye95
*** Banned ***

Post by eye95 »

keepitsimple wrote:President of a few, not many.

I know a lot of Americans that wouldn't spit on him if he were on fire.
I would put the fire out with an appropriate material. I hate everything he stands for, but he is still a person, and I would have to help him
Be a Madisonian.

It finally happened. I have now been accused on OFCC of both being a cop-hater and then a cop-lover! Therefore, anyone making either accusation must not be paying attention.
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

aka anything flammable. :twisted:
eye95 wrote:...an appropriate material.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

eye95 wrote:
I would put the fire out with an appropriate material. I hate everything he stands for, but he is still a person, and I would have to help him
So would I. Just to spare us the cost of renaming thousands of bridges and streets.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
docachna

Post by docachna »

carmen fovozzo wrote:Funny, how many are knocking Rubio for saying that over and over again....
He was a bit of a "one-trick pony" while being pressed on it, but he's exactly right. There's been nothing "coincidental" or "accidental" about any of BHO's actions since he was elected. He's doing everything his handlers desire of him. Valerie Jarrett and the rest of Chicago political mafia will whisk him out of town to a multi-million dollar Hawaii retirement villa, to live out his days getting $500,000 per speech and enjoying lifetime Secret Service protection - on your dime. Meanwhile, the elite go on to the next "designee" to do their bidding.

Rubio was right - just could have stated his case a tad better.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE