32 ACP source

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: 32 ACP source

Post by Gramps »

M-Quigley wrote:
Brian D. wrote:
Bruenor wrote:I keep meaning to get my hands on one of the S&W 380 Shield EZ models to try for people with hand strength issues. The reports I've heard sound very promising.
The slide on that gun is indeed easy to operate. And the fact that it's sort of medium size seems like an asset. Might be a little harder to conceal, but you get some extra weight and better sights compared to a Kel Tec.
Pocket carry was also mentioned in the OP. If pocket carry is a concern, unless you've got big pockets, it is going to be much easier to pocket carry a gun the size of a P32 than a gun the size of a S&W .380 Shield, or to find good pocket carry holsters for it that don't print the outline of the gun through the pocket.

My normal carry is an LCP in a De Santis pocket holster (G3 on the tag) with little printing. The P32 fits pretty well in the De Santis but I am having a hard time finding one for the Mrs locally. For now she uses a (UTC?) pocket holster that was thrown in the purchase but it is a little to big IMO for the P32.
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <
M-Quigley

Re: 32 ACP source

Post by M-Quigley »

Gramps wrote: My normal carry is an LCP in a De Santis pocket holster (G3 on the tag) with little printing. The P32 fits pretty well in the De Santis but I am having a hard time finding one for the Mrs locally. For now she uses a (UTC?) pocket holster that was thrown in the purchase but it is a little to big IMO for the P32.
Not surprising, since the last time I was able to hold up a P32 next to a 380 LCP the P32 seemed a little thinner. I have no idea what is local to Logan County, but I know in my area way west the best holster selections and inventory seem to be Cabelas, Dunham Sports, or the local Rural King. If you're ever passing by the Dayton Vandalia area (I70 & I75) there is a place called Vandalia range and Armory which also has a good selection.