Glock

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Glock

Post by Javelin Man »

I was given a Piano II part for the musical our high school is doing this Spring so this book doubles a lot of other instruments like tympani, violin, xylophone, 2nd trombone, piano, etc. One of the parts that I'm to play is the Glock. Should I bring my own in and in which caliber? Should I put in a requisition for one or for the noise makers? Or should I play the melody like this fellow? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNFlAzVhSVw
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Glock

Post by WestonDon »

Looks like you will need multiple Glocks for that concert. I'd suggest getting the school board to buy them under the music department budget. After the concert they could be issued to appropriate faculty and staff for school security use. This necessary security measure would cost the school nothing since they would already own the pistols. See? You are saving the school board money already!
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Glock

Post by Javelin Man »

WestonDon wrote:Looks like you will need multiple Glocks for that concert. I'd suggest getting the school board to buy them under the music department budget. After the concert they could be issued to appropriate faculty and staff for school security use. This necessary security measure would cost the school nothing since they would already own the pistols. See? You are saving the school board money already!
I like the way you think! :D
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George