MAGA Hat

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

troy bilt
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

MAGA Hat

Post by troy bilt »

So after thinking about it for a long time now I finally purchased my official MAGA hat. The main reason I decided to finally pull the trigger on the purchase was all the censorship that is taking place on the internet. I think it is important to go out in the real word and show your support for not only Trump but conservatives and this is one of the best ways I can think of doing so right now.

I have seen many videos and have read many stories of people being assaulted over there MAGA hat. Today was the first day I went out in public with it on. To me it felt kind of like the first time i went out in public while open carrying. I did not know what to expect.

Like my first stop while open carrying Walmart ended up being the place once again. The wife and I did some grocery shopping. I picked up a small can of mace in case I run into some ANTIFA punk that has a problem with my new hat. I hope I never have to use it. I only had one encounter with a guy that took a second look at me. He then gave me a thumbs up and said man I like your hat.

The second stop was to the Woollybear Festival to watch my son march with the band. I had zero problems there. I did like the fact that all the Democrats handing out flyers new to just pass me by.

Any follow OFCC folk have any thing to share regarding this topic?

Thank you for your time.
I have struggled with dyslexia my entire life. I know it's spelled wrong but thanks for pointing it out.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: MAGA Hat

Post by Javelin Man »

I have nothing to share but applaud your efforts and fortitude! :)
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I've thought about buying one for the same kind of social experiment.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

I don't always wear my MAGA hat but when I do I frequently get positive comments. I don't recall ever getting a negative comment.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

I wear an NRA cap pretty much everywhere.

I've rarely gotten negative comments about it (like the elderly Holocaust fan working at a Lakewood McDonald's).

But as psycho as some leftists are getting, I can see a time when people start getting attacked for wearing NRA caps. Then things will start to get INTERESTING.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.