Excellent opinion on upcoming fourth of July

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Excellent opinion on upcoming fourth of July

Post by M-Quigley »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/ ... e-now.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Excellent opinion on upcoming fourth of July

Post by Mustang380gal »

The author is Steve Hilton. From the article:
It wasn’t until I actually lived in the U.S. that I started to understand the true genius of America’s founders and what they put in place two-and-a-half centuries ago. I saw it in the way that contemporary political debates are conducted with reference to the framers’ intent. I saw it in the huge importance of Supreme Court rulings – reported and debated with a prominence commensurate with the judiciary’s status as a co-equal branch of government – but totally alien to someone familiar with the British system.

And I saw the genius of the Founding Fathers most vividly of all in a family visit to Philadelphia a couple of years ago. While there, I took my two sons to the National Constitution Center, a truly wonderful place that all Americans should visit if they can.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!