Humor: Do they REALLY not know?

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AlanM

Humor: Do they REALLY not know?

Post by AlanM »

This guy looks seriously confused. Thinking, "Do these humans not know what I am?"
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Humor: Do they REALLY not know?

Post by JustaShooter »

Not a bad Photoshop job - good detail right down to the daub of suds on the cheek.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

:lol: https://awesomejelly.com/mountain-lion-bath/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

Well, that explains a LOT.
Thanks for the video link.
It's amazing how well behaved and responsive to commands the cat is.
My cats pretty much always ignored my orders.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I was wondering how a wild mountain lion would have behaved in a bathtub when a tame, domestic calico would've turned the owner's arms to shreds.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Javelin Man wrote:I was wondering how a wild mountain lion would have behaved in a bathtub when a tame, domestic calico would've turned the owner's arms to shreds.
Some breeds of cats might be more tolerant of baths than others. My wife had a Himalayan cat for many years, and although it didn't exactly like baths, it never fought her over one.

The closest I've come to anything resembling a mountain lion was when I went to a friends house in Kettering in the mid 70's. He didn't warn me his parents had a black panther roaming around in the house. :shock: She walked over to the couch, jumped on it, and put her head and front paws on my lap, wanting to be petted. The kid thought her response was a good thing, because he said that she's usually not friendly with strangers. :shock: As large as it was, I would've hated to offend it. :lol: I never asked my friend if it ever got baths, but it seemed pretty clean already.