4 killed with baseball bat

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

4 killed with baseball bat

Post by M-Quigley »

http://www.whio.com/news/local/lawyer-i ... fndPh97TK/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Where was the outrage with the news media? How come no one is asking questions like why is bat sales unrestricted? Should the bat manufacturer be sued? I know the bat wasn't used as intended but neither are guns used in crimes either. How did a guy that graduated from a prestigious liberal arts college in Ohio turn into a homicidal mass murderer? Why no protest signs saying MLB has blood on their hands? :roll:
WOBURN, Mass. — The lawyer for a Maine man charged with beating his mother, his grandparents and his grandparents' caretaker to death with a baseball bat in Massachusetts says he will likely pursue an insanity defense.

Orion Krause was held without bail at a mental health facility after pleading not guilty Wednesday in Middlesex Superior Court to four counts of murder. He has been ruled competent for trial.

His lawyer, Edward Wayland, said after the proceedings that "I think mental illness will be the explanation for this event."

Krause, of Rockport, Maine, and a 2017 graduate of Oberlin College in Ohio, is charged with killing the victims in his grandparents Groton, Massachusetts, home last September.
Whirlwind06
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: 4 killed with baseball bat

Post by Whirlwind06 »

Don't worry after they are done with guns and knifes, common sense club control will be next.