Teenagers snorting condoms latest youtube fad ?

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Teenagers snorting condoms latest youtube fad ?

Post by M-Quigley »

Unless this is a Aprils fools joke, this is what has supposedly replaced tide pod swallowing among teenagers looking for a challenge. :roll:
s
http://kmph.com/news/nation-world/lates ... en-at-risk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's supposedly not a new thing, but a resurgence of an old one. IMHO, if students want a challenge, maybe they could do something a little safer, like actually study some history, before they spout off on possible solutions like banning guns to supposedly prevent school shootings. They'll have to do it on their own though, because most of their teachers are as ignorant as they are. LIke for example a teenage told me that her teacher claimed that The NRA doesn't want you to know this, but back in 1994 Hillary Clinton's husband, Bill Clinton, passed an assault weapons ban, but it expired in 2004, and during that time there were no mass shootings." The teacher implied mass shootings started up again after the AW ban expired. I couldn't recall off the top of my head when Columbine happened, but I thought it happened during those years. So I asked her to look up the Columbine school shooting. Turns out it was 1999, according to one site. I told her she should ask her teacher about that, but she doesn't want to challenge her statements, she doesn't want the teacher or other students mad at her. :(

When I was talking to another teenager on the subject of banning guns and other countries, I made the comment that I didn't think it would work here the same way. I said if you banned guns it would be just like prohibition all over again. The teenage didn't know what I was talking about with prohibition, and I had to explain it to her, because she didn't learn about it or remember it in public school. :(
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Teenagers snorting condoms latest youtube fad ?

Post by steves 50de »

Wait until one gets stuck and someone chokes to death. :roll: morons
Black Rifles Matter
ArmedAviator

Re: Teenagers snorting condoms latest youtube fad ?

Post by ArmedAviator »

I'm all for Darwinism.

Sometimes the gene pool needs a little chlorine.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin