In the UK your home isn't your castle.

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AlanM

In the UK your home isn't your castle.

Post by AlanM »

Consider my mind boggled.

Shed owners warned wire on windows could hurt burglars
A spate of thefts in several towns and villages in Kent and Surrey over the past few months led to many householders taking action to protect their property.

Some have been warned by police that using wire mesh to reinforce shed windows was ''dangerous’’ and could lead to criminals claiming compensation if they ''hurt themselves’’.
Add to this that UK courts have prosecuted residents for fighting off intruders in their homes instead of withdrawing I'm pretty sure that the foxes are in charge of the hen houses there.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: In the UK your home isn't your castle.

Post by Javelin Man »

Aren't we headed in the same direction? Why are we not learning the lessons from their mistakes? Or don't people consider those to be mistakes but "spreading the wealth"?
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

I sure hope any smart people left in the once-great empire that defend their home (in some cases, actual castles) have a large pit to throw any dispatched bad guys in. If you have to break the law of the land to survive, you might as well break any the laws necessary to ensure that last bit of freedom and survival.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Britain has for a long time been the worlds largest group home, surrounded by a thousands of feet deep moat.

Leftists want to do the same thing to the United States.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.