California Democratic Party won't endorse Dianne Feinstein

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

California Democratic Party won't endorse Dianne Feinstein

Post by M-Quigley »

http://www.whio.com/news/national/calif ... JmvyseqrM/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
With Democrats still licking their wounds from the 2016 election, some of the party's biggest stars, including U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris and U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, urged unity ahead of the midterm elections. They reminded more than 3,000 activists gathered this weekend that President Donald Trump is their common enemy.

Though party activists rebuked Feinstein, she has millions of dollars to run a successful campaign and polling has shown she enjoys wide support among Democratic voters and independents, a critical piece of the electorate in a race without any well-known Republicans.
Delegates who withheld their support said they think Feinstein, 84, has been in Washington too long and hasn't stood strong enough for immigrants.
When she spoke longer than her allotted time, some in the crowd chanted "Time's up!" — referring to her lengthy tenure in Congress. Thirty-seven percent of Democrats backed Feinstein, while 54 percent supported de Leon. He called it "an astounding rejection of politics as usual" and a boost to his campaign's momentum.
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: California Democratic Party won't endorse Dianne Feinste

Post by WhyNot »

Translation: They have found someone even more left then her.
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
rimfireOH
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by rimfireOH »

WhyNot wrote:Translation: They have found someone even more left then her.
That's exactly what I thought when I read it.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

:shock: I had no idea that this wrinkled relic and taxpayer funded traitor was -84- years old. Please don't be offended if you also are an octogenarian, I don't wish to offend -- but this particular dried up virus is probably a victim of her age as much as anything.

She and Ginsburg should go pick out a room and live together.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

I love watching the revolution eat it's own...
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.