Deliverance

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Deliverance

Post by evan price »

Paddle faster, I hear...sitars?

https://youtu.be/_SBue1DuCyc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
M-Quigley

Re: Deliverance

Post by M-Quigley »

I live way out in the sticks, so much so that one of the roads leading to my street is an unpaved road, there's no cable for tv or internet, and my part of the street didn't even have electricity or phone service until we moved there. Also the property never had a house on it, and is almost a dead zone for most cell phone providers. (will be one bar signal for most carriers depending on where you stand, or no bars) No one has ever had full bars. I've got hidden sensor alarms to detect if someone or something enters the property. Someone once suggested to me that it would be a good idea to connect the sensors to a audio player of some kind with speakers, so that when the sensors go off it plays the theme from Deliverance as a deterrent to any potential intruders. :lol:
The problem with this suggestion is almost all the visitors the sensors have detected are the four legged kind.
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

That was enjoyable.

People who haven’t seen the movie tend to laugh when I say it’s actually a good film.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Klingon00 wrote:That was enjoyable.

People who haven’t seen the movie tend to laugh when I say it’s actually a good film.
The book was even better.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand