The End of the Clintons?

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

scottb
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

The End of the Clintons?

Post by scottb »

Interesting read and well thought out. But I’m not holding my breath.
Hillary Clinton's nightmare is about to get far, far worse. As her indictment, arrest & probable jailing draws nearer, it's useful to pinpoint key dates in her downfall. And to better understand the team being developed to carry it out.
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... _yr4zdJW6o

Apologies to those who can’t see the link without Facebook. I tried to find an inter webs link to no avail.
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”― George Carlin
buckeye43210

Re: The End of the Clintons?

Post by buckeye43210 »

Here's a direct link
Thread Reader is happy to present an unrolled Twitter story with 38 tweets

1. Hillary Clinton's nightmare is about to get far, far worse. As her indictment, arrest & probable jailing draws nearer, it's useful to pinpoint key dates in her downfall. And to better understand the team being developed to carry it out.

2. Many still doubt that anything will be done with the Clintons. IMO they misunderstand the paradigm shift caused by Trump's election, the weight and gravity of HRC's criminality, as well as the carefully planned takedown in play.
Another interesting tidbit is the arrest of Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
Bin Talal, ten other princes and dozens of ministers were arrested by Crown Prince bin Salman for corruption and money laundering. This has to have the Clinton Machine nervous right now because it is very likely that part of that these charges will lead a trail directly back to Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin and the Podesta brothers. The DNC has recently been accused of running a money laundering scheme within the committee itself in order to avoid campaign finance laws.
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

Verrry Interesting. Thanks for posting! I have my popcorn ready for the arrests and trials.
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Wonder if we could get so lucky and she resists arrest. :twisted:
techmike wrote:Verrry Interesting. Thanks for posting! I have my popcorn ready for the arrests and trials.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.