3i Holsters. Houston LEO Family Support Fundraiser

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dl1911
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

3i Holsters. Houston LEO Family Support Fundraiser

Post by dl1911 »

http://3iholsters.com/product/houston-l ... r-holster/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Help us #backtheblue! Place your order for this Texas thin blue line outside the waistband holster and 20% of the proceeds will go to our friends on the Houston PD that have been effected by Hurricane Harvey! These officers put their lives on the line each and every day, but even more so during a natural disaster like Harvey. Their jobs are not easy and they could not continue without the support of their loved ones at home. We want to “flood” Houston and other cities with these awesome holsters, in support for the men and women who go above and beyond the call!
I've had 3i make me several holsters and have been very happy with them. If you catch me at a show or a match, I've probably had one of their custom ones on me the past few months. In addition they make it to some of the local gun shows. I'll be placing the order for one of these this weekend at Berea.
Dale
1911 & IDPA Fan(atic), SIG Fan, and fan of less common calibers