Hard Truths and The Biggest Duty You Have

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

VERY interesting read.
Your thoughts? :?:

24 August 2017 by Kit Perez
In 1978, Sir John Glubb wrote a paper entitled The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival. While many in the so-called ‘patriot movement’ have read it, far more have not — and that’s a shame, because reading it will show you something that will affect your entire mindset. Well, if you’re open to things like truth, it will. And it’s freely available, so you don’t really have an excuse...it shows a very disturbing truth about what happens to the great empires (or superpowers, if the term ’empire’ somehow offends you if applied to the US)...

...So where, pray tell, do you think the United States is on that timeline? If you need me to tell you THAT, you’re probably on the wrong site.

I told you all of that to tell you this:

If Glubb’s research is correct (and I see no reason to think it is not), then the United States as you know it will cease to exist in the next nine years, maximum.

Now, before you start screaming about Constitutions and militias and all the amazing, ballsy things you plan to do for liberty, consider the following:...
http://www.patrickhenrysociety.com/hard ... gest-duty/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.