BLM Organizer Demands Free Housing, Money From White People

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

BLM Organizer Demands Free Housing, Money From White People

Post by JU-87 »

:roll: :lol:

WATCH: Black Lives Matter Organizer Demands Free Housing, Money From White People.(video)
August 24, 2017
OAN Newsroom
A leader of the Black Lives Matter movement in Kentucky is under fire for her racist remarks, after publishing a list of demands for white people.

One America’s Pearson Sharp has more on why people are denouncing her anti-white commentary.

http://www.oann.com/watch-black-lives-m ... te-people/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
deanimator

Re: BLM Organizer Demands Free Housing, Money From White Pe

Post by deanimator »

I've got money and an apartment, but anyone who'd like to donate collectible Lugers, Mauser Broomhandles or Model '96 Bergmanns to me, please drop me an IM!
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

deanimator wrote:I've got money and an apartment, but anyone who'd like to donate collectible Lugers, Mauser Broomhandles or Model '96 Bergmanns to me, please drop me an IM!
If I had any, I'd consider naming you in my will since no one in my family is interested in collectibles.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

schmieg wrote:
deanimator wrote:I've got money and an apartment, but anyone who'd like to donate collectible Lugers, Mauser Broomhandles or Model '96 Bergmanns to me, please drop me an IM!
If I had any, I'd consider naming you in my will since no one in my family is interested in collectibles.
Feel free to mention me to your friends! :D
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

schmieg wrote:
Most of my family is the same way. :( I used to have quite a collection of guns, including a couple of war era toggle action guns, but had to sell them for economic reasons. I guess it's good though that I got some benefit out of them for a time, and they went to people who were at least interested in having them.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I inherited my dad's M-1 Garand that he fixed up after acquiring it through the Director of Civilian Marksmanship program maybe 30 years ago. The Garand had been what he was issued while in the Army, and he instructed hundreds of other soldiers in the use of it and other small arms during his hitch.

Handguns are my thing, so I pondered selling off the M1 to fund another. Was walking around gun show, and a tableholder asked to look at it. Turns out this guy shot rifle matches at Camp Perry, and at that time Garands were slim to none in the supply line. He had been shooting AR's but wanted a Garand badly. Somebody must have put the two of us together that day.

I sold it with the proviso that he call or email me whenever he used the gun at Perry or elsewhere. I sent along dad's notes on which handloads it likes best. I hear from that man at least a couple times a year, he's always happy we made that deal.

By the way, the money was used to get myself an AR-10, not another handgun.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I have two of those three, but I think my kids will be wanting to keep them after me! :P
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George