The View: Heated Debate Over TX Campus Carry

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

glocksmith

The View: Heated Debate Over TX Campus Carry

Post by glocksmith »

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere - BUT - it is kind of amusing to watch this debate take place on the traditionally left-leaning, anti-gun TV show "The View":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxsx7Vxbgw0
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: The View: Heated Debate Over TX Campus Carry

Post by schmieg »

glocksmith wrote:Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere - BUT - it is kind of amusing to watch this debate take place on the traditionally left-leaning, anti-gun TV show "The View":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxsx7Vxbgw0
Lot of misleading information there from the three lefites, especially Whoopie.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Whoopie was confusing laws for purchasing a firearm with carrying one! But that is not surprising, she is confused about a lot of things! What worries me is the millions of women that watch this show and don't do any fact checking! :evil: Including my wife.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Cruiser wrote:Whoopie was confusing laws for purchasing a firearm with carrying one! But that is not surprising, she is confused about a lot of things! What worries me is the millions of women that watch this show and don't do any fact checking! :evil: Including my wife.
I caught that part too and it was about the last that I watched when I stopped it before losing too many brain cells.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George