Where should I post about stolen guns?

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Where should I post about stolen guns?

Post by Brian D. »

What section of the forums should I put in a thread that shows a list of 20 firearms, and their serial numbers, that were stolen during a gun shop burglary down here about a week ago? I have tried to help out other shops that were victimized in that manner through the years, but always net resistance. Sometimes the store didn't want to share the information, but most times it was because they were advised by the ATF or even local police not to do so. (I have no idea of the raqtionale behind that, but let's not discuss that issue for now.)

By the way, a few days later, about ten miles away at Kyle's Gun Shop, burglars TRIED to break in late at night, but Kyle has armored the heck out of his place, so they didn't gain entry. He shared his story, along with pictures and vide of the would-be thieves on Facebook, so I am not blabbing secrets.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Brian D.

Re: Where should I post about stolen guns?

Post by Brian D. »

Eh, never mind, I'll start a thread here in Jeff Kirchner's Korner. Just as soon as I also look up the phone number for the Sharonville Police Dept. since that's where this took place.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.