CNN PRODUCER: AMERICANS ARE “STUPID AS S***”

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

CNN PRODUCER: AMERICANS ARE “STUPID AS S***”

Post by JU-87 »

CAUTION: Crude and profane language. That's the way CNN producer Jimmy Carr talks. This is what he thinks of you...

CNN PRODUCER: AMERICANS ARE “STUPID AS S**T”
Jimmy Carr reveals what mainstream media really thinks of ordinary people

CNN producer Jimmy Carr summed up the attitude of the mainstream media towards ordinary people when he was caught on tape saying American voters are “stupid as s**t”.
Carr, the Associate Producer for CNN’s New Day, is the unwitting star of James O’Keefe’s latest sting video for Project Veritas.
https://www.infowars.com/cnn-producer-a ... d-as-{inappropriate language}/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Too bad there was a bad word in link. :shock:

Go to infowars.com and search for this article. Very eye opening.
Last edited by JU-87 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: CNN PRODUCER: AMERICANS ARE “STUPID AS S***”

Post by JU-87 »

Too bad there was a bad word in link. :shock:

Go to infowars.com and search for this article. Very eye opening.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

Well, depending on who you ask, about half of Americans actually voted for Hillary. So I'd say he's...well...not totally wrong.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

WestonDon wrote:Well, depending on who you ask, about half of Americans actually voted for Hillary. So I'd say he's...well...not totally wrong.
Mathematically he's either "half right"...or "half wrong" depending on one's personal POV. :D
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

WestonDon wrote:Well, depending on who you ask, about half of Americans actually voted for Hillary. So I'd say he's...well...not totally wrong.
Now THAT, THERE is FUNNY. Sad, but hilarious.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.