CC in Tennessee & Kentucky

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

glocksmith

Re: CC in Tennessee & Kentucky

Post by glocksmith »

Bruenor wrote:In KY if eating in an establishment that serves alcohol, and is divided between a bar and restaurant section.. sit in the restaurant section.
Offlimits
(e) Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense beer or alcoholic beverages for consumption
on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to that purpose;
KY is funny like that. If a grocery store in KY wants to sell liquor...it must do so from a separate building...ie. attached to, but not part of the main store. Then there's all the dry counties: http://www.rampantbrands.com/wordpress/ ... rve-ky.pdf
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: CC in Tennessee & Kentucky

Post by techmike »

Had a very nice trip to Gatlinburg & Nashville. Only issue I ran into was at the Grand Ole Opry - they now run you through a metal detector, not only are firearms prohibited pocket knives are also - knew that going in as they emailed me the conditions well before the show. Stayed at the Opryland hotel/resort, and carried there with no problems. Another guest apparently saw my holster (OWB but concealed by a long vest) and from the look on his face was startled. We made eye contact and I smiled - he looked away. Thanks again for all who commented!

TM
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788