Comediennes "Joke" Goes Horribly Awry

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

glocksmith

Comediennes "Joke" Goes Horribly Awry

Post by glocksmith »

Kathy Griffin may have been joking when she posed with what looked like the bloody head of Donald Trump, but the Secret Service isn't laughing.
Law enforcement sources tell us the Secret Service has launched an investigation into "the circumstances surrounding the photo shoot."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/31/kathy-gri ... ald-trump/

Like one Trump member remarked - imagine the outcry that would have followed if she had done this with a likeness of Obama? :roll:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
AlanM

Re: Comediennes "Joke" Goes Horribly Awry

Post by AlanM »

This morning, on Fox News, that female POS was shown in a video taken during the photo shoot that produced that picture.
In the video she flat stated to the photographer that she was aware that it was over the top and the day after it was released she would publicly apologize for doing it.
The video of the apology show's her rolling her eyes in a way that, to me, indicates that she has ZERO remorse.

In brief, the entire episode was staged.

I have been given to understand at least one of her employers has severed relations with her over this.
I hope she ends up standing on a traffic island somewhere with a tin cup begging for spare change.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

[quote=]
I hope she ends up standing in traffic somewhere with a tin cup begging for spare change.[/quote]

My hope.^^ :roll:
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

1. Worse than tasteless, it wasn't even funny... in ANY way. The "resistance" is going to kill a LOT of careers, some of them way more significant than Kathy Griffin's.
  2. I watched her "apology" and there was real fear in her eyes, justified as it appears.
  3. The new thing now is to attack Barron Trump. You know you've lost the debate when your only reaction to a death threat is to malign the victim's minor child.
I used to be a Democrat. I'll never vote for another Democrat as long as I live.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

I'm a lifelong fan of comedians and especially stand-up comedians. I would almost consider myself a student of the craft.

If I have EVER been offended at something a stand-up comedian has done, I sure don't remember it. I suppose it's possible.

I have been aware of Kathy Griffin for far, far too long. I probably couldn't find room in my top 100 for her. I am sure she cares about me just as much.

Still NOT offended. If her career completely crumbles and she is never heard from ever again, well, she made a killing for a long time at it, so good on her. Won't feel like any kind of a victory for me and certainly won't be any loss either.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Sevens wrote:I'm a lifelong fan of comedians and especially stand-up comedians. I would almost consider myself a student of the craft.

If I have EVER been offended at something a stand-up comedian has done, I sure don't remember it. I suppose it's possible.

I have been aware of Kathy Griffin for far, far too long. I probably couldn't find room in my top 100 for her. I am sure she cares about me just as much.

Still NOT offended. If her career completely crumbles and she is never heard from ever again, well, she made a killing for a long time at it, so good on her. Won't feel like any kind of a victory for me and certainly won't be any loss either.
I liked her before she slid off into mindless hatred devoid of any humor whatever.

She was never a big deal. This isn't going to help her cash flow. I'm thinking that the organizers of "antifa" riots don't cut big appearance checks, and I doubt that Goldman-Sachs is going to be paying her to do the Hillary Clinton schtick.

There's a real possibility that some of us on this message board will clear more after taxes in the coming year than she will.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

My advice to Kathy Griffin:
  1. Hold a joint press conference with Rachael Dolezal.
  2. Announce that you are both Black men.
  3. Declare that all criticism of both of you is inspired by racism and transphobia.
You'll still be an idiot, but at least you'll go back to being a vaguely amusing idiot.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

OMG :shock: now she's faking tears and playing the victim of Trump's "bullying" and she claims that they're using her to distract everyone's attention from investigations into Trump's alleged Russian ties. She's a victim, a martyr and a champion of free speech...now...apparently.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/1285364-170602063.html
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
Tru-Heathen

Post by Tru-Heathen »

F... her , she is and always was a "C" list fag hag.
Teh gheys may love her but I don't have to do such.

This publicity stunt ,and that is what it was, is her latest attempt at being relevant.

It failed.

While I'm at it, F... Michael Moore & Hillary too.
A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.

- Verse 38 from the Havamal, the Wisdom of Odin.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Tru-Heathen wrote:F... her , she is and always was a "C" list fag hag.
Teh gheys may love her but I don't have to do such.This publicity stunt ,and that is what it was, is her latest attempt at being relevant.
It failed.While I'm at it, F... Michael Moore & Hillary too.
Thank God for the Urban Dictionary. I admit I had to look up the definition of "F.H." :lol:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by screwman »

Well, she's got the grandstanding lawyer system pushing on her. Allred's daughter. Need I say more?
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
Tru-Heathen

Post by Tru-Heathen »

Suddenly she's claiming to be the "victim" ?
Typical Liberal scum.

Sorry, but she isn't getting half of what she deserves.
A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.

- Verse 38 from the Havamal, the Wisdom of Odin.
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

On FoxNews last night Hannity said he and his staff searched everywhere they could and did NOT find ONE instance of Kathy Griffin EVER defending a conservative's First Amendment right to free speech.
Two faced hypocritical biatch.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

I guess her offensive move didn't work too well. all 7 showson her comedy tour have been cancelled. She was also dropped as spokesman for Squatty-potty Foot stools
http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/02/kathy-gri ... led-trump/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kathy Griffin's offensive against Donald Trump Friday apparently fell on deaf ears ... because the only remaining venue that would allow her to perform has just pulled the plug.

We've learned Kathy's concert at the Uptown Theatre in Napa scheduled for June 17 has been canceled. This follows 6 other cancelations, including bergenPAC in New Jersey which canceled hours before Kathy's news conference.

The Uptown Theatre cancellation is especially significant because the decision was apparently made after she took the mic with her lawyer. The Uptown folks said on Wednesday the show would go on, but they clearly had a change of heart.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Bruenor wrote:I guess her offensive move didn't work too well. all 7 showson her comedy tour have been cancelled. She was also dropped as spokesman for Squatty-potty Foot stools
http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/02/kathy-gri ... led-trump/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kathy Griffin's offensive against Donald Trump Friday apparently fell on deaf ears ... because the only remaining venue that would allow her to perform has just pulled the plug.

We've learned Kathy's concert at the Uptown Theatre in Napa scheduled for June 17 has been canceled. This follows 6 other cancelations, including bergenPAC in New Jersey which canceled hours before Kathy's news conference.

The Uptown Theatre cancellation is especially significant because the decision was apparently made after she took the mic with her lawyer. The Uptown folks said on Wednesday the show would go on, but they clearly had a change of heart.
The cancellation in California is also significant because it's a liberal anti Trump mecca. If she can't play there, where?

Squatty Potty is claiming she was never actually a spokes person, just did one commercial for them, which they have now cancelled. What do you call it when a famous person does an ad for a company then?
"Kathy Griffin is not, nor ever has been Squatty Potty's spokesperson," Squatty Potty said in a statement. "She was hired to make one commercial. Squatty Potty has pulled said commercial as well as other promotional and marketing content featuring Kathy Griffin."
http://www.businessinsider.com/squatty- ... oot-2017-5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know who Mark Dice is, but he is right on the irony of the situation. :lol:
The Squatty Potty toilet foot stool has cut ties with Kathy Griffin. A poop stool doesn't want to be associated with her now!
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) May 31, 2017