antifa THUG charged with 4 counts, UC Berkly, CA

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

antifa THUG charged with 4 counts, UC Berkly, CA

Post by JU-87 »

Antifa communist Thug likely headed to prison. Good.
Things change when everyone has a video camera in there pocket. :lol:

Eric Clanton charged with four counts of assault with deadly weapon
Eric Clanton, a former East Bay community college philosophy professor linked online to violent assaults with a metal bike lock during a “free speech” rally in Berkeley on April 15, was charged Friday afternoon with four counts of assault with a deadly weapon, a felony, with the special allegation of causing great bodily injury to Sean Stiles. Additionally, the charges include the misdemeanor offense of wearing a mask to evade identification. If convicted, Clanton could be sent to prison..

...Detectives said they “recovered U-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and facial coverings” consistent with items worn during the April 15 assaults, according to court documents. And a camera found at the San Leandro home contained “selfies” taken by Clanton, police said, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15..
https://www.oathkeepers.org/eric-clanto ... ly-weapon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
deanimator

Re: antifa THUG charged with 4 counts, UC Berkly, CA

Post by deanimator »

Guys on 4chan IDed him through facial recognition. It was straight out of "Person of Interest" or "Enemy of the State".

I hope this strikes terror into the hearts of those thugs, because it sure ought to.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

The tolerance of the far left is full display.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Something needs to be done with those ANTIFA punks. I've been watching them on Youtube videos...and they really are the dregs of society. They really are terrorists by all definitions...attacking and disrupting through violent means the Constitutionally protected peaceful assembly of other citizens. As much as I respect freedom of speech, and as much as I hate police brutality...I really do wish the jackbooted thugs would round em all up (and roughly :twisted: at that) and detain them indefinitely without access to counsel. I mean...if you have to wear a mask in public...then whatever youre doing is illegal.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

deanimator wrote:Guys on 4chan IDed him through facial recognition. It was straight out of "Person of Interest" or "Enemy of the State".

I hope this strikes terror into the hearts of those thugs, because it sure ought to.
Never get on /b/'s darkside.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Who is " /b/" ???
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

glocksmith wrote:Who is " /b/" ???
It is the "random" board or channel of the 4chan website.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4chan#.2Fb.2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

glocksmith wrote:... I mean...if you have to wear a mask in public...then whatever youre doing is illegal.
Darn. There goes Beggar's Night. Halloween just won't be the same. :cry:

And winter is going to be awful cold without my parka hood and a scarf. :P

I have no problem with 'masks' as it's no one's business who someone is unless their identification is part of a transaction.

Yes, I might watch you more closely, but ... until you do something illegal, you've done nothing wrong.
MyWifeSaidYes
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:I have no problem with 'masks' as it's no one's business who someone is unless their identification is part of a transaction.
Then we disagree. If you show up in a public forum...especially at a Trump rally...dressed like ISL or a Ninja (take your pic)...then that's a problem. IIRC The Constitution protects the right to assemble and protest...but AFAIK it doesn't guarantee anonymity. AFAIK only 19th century lynch mobs and the circa 1960's Klan wore masks...so yeah there is a negative association with wearing a mask in public.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

Perhaps a license should be required to conceal one's face in public. County sheriffs could issue a CFL after training, a thorough background check and payment of a fee. Of course reasonable restrictions would apply as to where and how one could hide one's mug.

OK, that's just silly. But what the heck, we're awash in silly laws anyhow so why not one more.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

JustaShooter wrote:
glocksmith wrote:Who is " /b/" ???
It is the "random" board or channel of the 4chan website.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4chan#.2Fb.2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That and /pol/.

The 4chan crew is literally weaponized autism.
I may or may not have been "Anon" now and again.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

WestonDon wrote:Perhaps a license should be required to conceal one's face in public. County sheriffs could issue a CFL after training, a thorough background check and payment of a fee. Of course reasonable restrictions would apply as to where and how one could hide one's mug.

OK, that's just silly. But what the heck, we're awash in silly laws anyhow so why not one more.
Not necessary....really. I believe that "inducing panic" covers these sorts of situations. If you show up at a Trump rally wearing a Ninja mask and wielding a baseball bat (neither of which are illegal by themselves) you are inducing panic. If you walk into my bank branch wearing a mask...you are inducing panic. Open Carry is legal...and so is saying "God is great" in Arabic...but if an Arabic looking young man decides to OC an AK in public while chanting "Allahuakbar" repeatedly...he's probably going to be charged with inducing panic. Some things you just don't do.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

glocksmith wrote:
WestonDon wrote:Perhaps a license should be required to conceal one's face in public. County sheriffs could issue a CFL after training, a thorough background check and payment of a fee. Of course reasonable restrictions would apply as to where and how one could hide one's mug.

Not necessary....really. I believe that "inducing panic" covers these sorts of situations. If you show up at a Trump rally wearing a Ninja mask and wielding a baseball bat (neither of which are illegal by themselves) you are inducing panic. If you walk into my bank branch wearing a mask...you are inducing panic. Open Carry is legal...and so is saying "God is great" in Arabic...but if an Arabic looking young man decides to OC an AK in public while chanting "Allahuakbar" repeatedly...he's probably going to be charged with inducing panic. Some things you just don't do.
Those arguments seem awfully familiar... Where have I heard them before... Oh yeah, from the anti gun and just plain old anti-rights crowds. Wearing a mask in public is not illegal and should not be considered inducing panic or anything else, and is not evidence that you are up to something illegal, even at a political rally (why you specify Trump rally I'm not sure, doesn't the same hold true at a Bernie Sanders rally?)
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Funny. I was thinking the same thing about you guys going on about peoples rights. You sound more like the opposition - they're the ones whining about fascists imposing on peoples rights...all the while engaging in the exact sort of behaviors they say the oppose. What's so offensive about what I'm proposing?

I specify Trump rally because that's where the mask wearing troublemakers consistently show up. AFAIK no one has ever disrupted a Sanders event nor any other DNC affiliated
gathering.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I saw a picture of the third guy who was recovering in a hospital. Just one cut, but it's from his upper left shoulder all the way across his chest down to his lower right belly. What kind of knife did that felon have!!!
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George