OFCC store

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

OFCC store

Post by WestonDon »

Are there any plans to reopen the OFCC store?
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
Brian D.

Re: OFCC store

Post by Brian D. »

I haven't even look at that part of the main site for a long time. Does this mean there's no way to buy OFCC logo hats, shirts, etc. now?
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Brian... unfortunately correct. In short we had issues with our inventory company that processed the orders and we weren't large enough sales for them and we had sales tax filing issues. Essentially we have to file sales tax quarterly based on the individual rate of all 88 counties in Ohio. We didn't have an automated process for that so we did it manually behind the scenes.

I'm not sure if it will come back or not. If we did it would probably be through someone like Amazon that can do it ask at once but they want like a $4 processing fee per item.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

This should be fixed. When working our table at gun shows I want to wear OFCC logo stuff, as do others, I'd imagine. Same with Statehouse events, and our occasional advocacy/educational gatherings.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
rimfireOH
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by rimfireOH »

Maybe Cafepress?
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

We need someone to head it up, be it Cafe Press or some other type of store
That means set it up and manage it although once it's set up I imagine all the coords can help if needed
Doesn't matter if we take orders for a limited time for certain products, or if we have a line of stuff people can order like our old store
We're going to start from scratch so anything is possible
We need this

If you're interested send me a PM
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)