10 rounds for $99.99

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

10 rounds for $99.99

Post by bignflnut »

And worth every penny...

Vortex and Hornady have finally brought us the bullet cam!

Due to popular market demand, there's a follow-up video.

Others have a DIY approach already in mind...

R&D dept bringing forth clicks!
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
glocksmith

Re: 10 rounds for $99.99

Post by glocksmith »

That is pretty cool. I'd buy a box if I had money burning a hole in my pocket...or maybe split the box with a few buddies.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

Just take my money.

When this is a real thing, I'm sure it'll be more than $10/bullet.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

LOVE this comment...
Are you planning for one designed for selfies?
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

ArmedAviator wrote:Just take my money.
#gunmoney
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Believe it or not...they got me...I fell for it and I didn't bother to read the comments :oops: All the same, I bet the technology is there...it probably could be done with nanotechnology.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

glocksmith wrote:Believe it or not...they got me...I fell for it and I didn't bother to read the comments :oops: All the same, I bet the technology is there...it probably could be done with nanotechnology.
It's not there yet, but the technology is getting close.
I've had consistently good results with ether.