Do you know of Tomi?

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AlanM

Do you know of Tomi?

Post by AlanM »

I've always been a fan of Ann Coulter but this week I became aware of a young lady the age of my youngest daughter that I'm putting above Ann on my list of favorite media people.

That person is Tomi Lahren.

Watch the video in this:Tomi blasts U.C. Berkeley rioters who use chaos and anarchy to battle free speech and values
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
pirateguy191

Re: Do you know of Tomi?

Post by pirateguy191 »

Not your typical millennial, that's for sure.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

Here's her channel of the Blaze site: http://www.theblaze.com/tomi
The videos are refreshing to say the least.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

AlanM wrote:Here's her channel of the Blaze site: http://www.theblaze.com/tomi
Yeah but I know quite a few fat, middle aged guys who have been saying these kinds of things for years...and nobody gave them their own media spot or paid any attention to them. Why is that? :lol:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
OHIOSTEVE

Post by OHIOSTEVE »

Like her message but not her delivery.. I don't take to the feigned anger or indignation. she used it a lot.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

OHIOSTEVE wrote:Like her message but not her delivery.. I don't take to the feigned anger or indignation. she used it a lot.
I think it's partly gimmick to build up a loyal following. Not that many years ago, Glenn Beck acted as if he was about to blow a gasket on every broadcast. It gets attention.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
dingode

Post by dingode »

She was on that idiot Bill Maher's show and at some point they were discussing Benghazi and one of the liberals on the panel asked her if she even knew the names of the four that died there (totally expecting her not to) and she looked at him and recited the names of four. He got that "oh crap" look on his face and shut up.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

glocksmith wrote:
AlanM wrote:Here's her channel of the Blaze site: http://www.theblaze.com/tomi
Yeah but I know quite a few fat, middle aged guys who have been saying these kinds of things for years...and nobody gave them their own media spot or paid any attention to them. Why is that? :lol:
:lol: