Membership Update

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Membership Update

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Got 2 now......one today....think I'll keep it..... 8)
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

JustaShooter wrote:
pleasantguywhopacks wrote:I have my membership card as well good till Jan15th 2014
Hey, if you got yours from January, maybe mine from February isn't too far behind! Woot! I'll be a real member now! :lol:
Hey cool, my membership card came today - good till 3/1/2104. :|

Guess it's time to renew! :lol:
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

JustaShooter wrote:
JustaShooter wrote:
pleasantguywhopacks wrote:I have my membership card as well good till Jan15th 2014
Hey, if you got yours from January, maybe mine from February isn't too far behind! Woot! I'll be a real member now! :lol:

Sounds like you have about 90 years left on that membership.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

schmieg wrote:
JustaShooter wrote:Hey cool, my membership card came today - good till 3/1/2104. :|

Sounds like you have about 90 years left on that membership.
Dyslexics of America, Untie! :lol:
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

My daughter says that she has lysdexia.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

JustaShooter wrote:
JustaShooter wrote:

Got mine yesterday too. Good til 2014/03/23
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Yeah, the "backlog" is getting cleared and there should be lots of folks receiving their cards this month.
MyWifeSaidYes
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Just made it! Renewed mine today, it expires Tue. :roll:
Abandon ye all HOPE!
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

The date on My card has worn off....in my profile there is a question mark by the date....no clue what to do..
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

carmen fovozzo wrote:The date on My card has worn off....in my profile there is a question mark by the date....no clue what to do..
The software probably looked at your birthday and decided no one could be around that long.

I forward this to Don and see if he can find anything out.
-- Mike

JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

carmen fovozzo wrote:The date on My card has worn off....in my profile there is a question mark by the date....no clue what to do..
If you are talking your profile on here I don't believe it accurately reflects membership status anymore. I think when we upgraded the system a year ago we lost that link.

To see when your membership expires log in on the main OhioCCW.org webpage. If you are unsure of your password, select the forgot password link and a temporary one will be emailed to you. You can then log in and once you do it will take you to your dashboard that will show you your membership information. If you have a problem after that, let me know.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
sabalo
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sabalo »

To see when your membership expires log in on the main OhioCCW.org webpage. If you are unsure of your password, select the forgot password link and a temporary one will be emailed to you. You can then log in and once you do it will take you to your dashboard that will show you your membership information.
I have tried at least five times. It never mails me a new password. Any suggestions ?
======================================================
The beatings will continue until morale improves !

"It's bowb your buddy week."
Harry Harrison - DEATHWORLD

Let's all remember that 9 Bengals were arrested in a 9 month period !
(Source-ESPN)

Jerk Herder®
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

sabalo wrote:
To see when your membership expires log in on the main OhioCCW.org webpage. If you are unsure of your password, select the forgot password link and a temporary one will be emailed to you. You can then log in and once you do it will take you to your dashboard that will show you your membership information.
I have tried at least five times. It never mails me a new password. Any suggestions ?
Corporal punishment would seem to be in order. :)
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Conversely, I am indifferent to the vols timely/untimely/if ever/never issuance of membership cards, coins, computer totems, and the like. I donate to OFCC as the vols do a good job of lobbying the pols in our Ohio General Assembly.

To me, that's the important game.
TJW815

Post by TJW815 »

Got mine today, expires in two months...

One question why does it come from Michigan? Kinda assumed it would be shipped from Ohio..

I think something to hand out instead if a membership card would pay dividends to the organization. Or make the membership id's printable to save money.