Membership Update

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Membership Update

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

My coin came as well, nice!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
slowquest

Post by slowquest »

I received mine yesterday. Thanks to all that made this happen.

Now if I could just figure out how to renew..... (don't have access to the email I used to originally register, I know it's being worked on)
“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams
Cynyster

Post by Cynyster »

Whistles patiently :)
Life without music is a mistake.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Mysteriously, had another patron coin show up in the mail today... :?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Life Member NRA
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

pleasantguywhopacks wrote:Mysteriously, had another patron coin show up in the mail today... :?
I got one as well. I know we were trying to get everything caught up now that Kevin is getting the software working properly (we hope) and I guess that resulted in some duplicates as the records didn't reflect those that had been sent out. I'm sending mine back so someone else who may deserve one can get it.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

schmieg wrote:
pleasantguywhopacks wrote:Mysteriously, had another patron coin show up in the mail today... :?
I got one as well. I know we were trying to get everything caught up now that Kevin is getting the software working properly (we hope) and I guess that resulted in some duplicates as the records didn't reflect those that had been sent out. I'm sending mine back so someone else who may deserve one can get it.
I'll do the same.
Life Member NRA
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Any returned coins may be sent to the return address on the envelope in which your coin arrived.

OR

Feel free to re-up your Patron Membership.
;)
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Yeah, there was a slight problem and Jeff and I couldn't get our lists to match. Jeff thought only about a dozen had to go out but when I ran the report for all that renewed in 2013 I had ALOT more than a dozen, way more. I knew some had maybe gone out but we weren't sure of the cutoff so I just sent Jake all of 2013 as I renewed on March 3 and didn't have one yet.

Hopefully membership cards will come out soon. Still working on that system as well.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

JediSkipdogg wrote:
Yeah, there was a slight problem and Jeff and I couldn't get our lists to match. Jeff thought only about a dozen had to go out but when I ran the report for all that renewed in 2013 I had ALOT more than a dozen, way more. I knew some had maybe gone out but we weren't sure of the cutoff so I just sent Jake all of 2013 as I renewed on March 3 and didn't have one yet.

Hopefully membership cards will come out soon. Still working on that system as well.
I have my membership card as well in case I show up on that list.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

schmieg wrote:
JediSkipdogg wrote:

I have my membership card as well in case I show up on that list.
Didn't think of looking at when the membership system was converted. So it appears anyone that renewed Jan 1 - March 1 got a second coin. The current system went live March 2 and that's where the problem started. I thought it went live much earlier.

Enjoy the gift all or give it as a gift to someone else and persuade them to join.

http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

I have my membership card as well good till Jan15th 2014

hehe I guess we are driving you guys nuts...
Life Member NRA
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

pleasantguywhopacks wrote:I have my membership card as well good till Jan15th 2014
Hey, if you got yours from January, maybe mine from February isn't too far behind! Woot! I'll be a real member now! :lol:
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

pleasantguywhopacks wrote:I have my membership card as well good till Jan15th 2014

hehe I guess we are driving you guys nuts...
Nah, just Jeff. He wants to get rid of the manual process and make it automated but he doesn't have the time and I don't have the skills in that area.

TJW815

Post by TJW815 »

JustaShooter wrote:
Hey, if you got yours from January, maybe mine from February isn't too far behind! Woot! I'll be a real member now! :lol:
I guess that means mine from March is a bit off.
dcludwig

Post by dcludwig »

Jake wrote:Any returned coins may be sent to the return address on the envelope in which your coin arrived.

OR

Feel free to re-up your Patron Membership.
;)
Ha, I got one too, today and that's why I thought it was sent out. Clever advertising move, I thought. I will renew and suggest others do the same. This is not a "perfect" board (is there one on the internet??), but I have learned a lot of valuable information on here (and met some nice folks in the process). I just hope the renewal goes through smoothly.... :-)
U.S. Army 1968 - 1971
5th SFGA, 1st SF
Republic of Vietnam, March 1969 to May 1971

ALWAYS be aware of the letter of the law, because THEY may not be! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLxPC6YKlA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;