THERE! It did it again...

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Scott

THERE! It did it again...

Post by Scott »

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

DEBUG MODE

Line : 164
File : smtp.php
Blip!
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: THERE! It did it again...

Post by jgarvas »

Scott wrote:Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

DEBUG MODE

Line : 164
File : smtp.php
We ARE aware of this and working on it. Please note that this error is only a WARNING. Whatever you submit (be it a private message or a forum post) is going through. DO NOT DOUBLE POST! :-)

The error is caused by the email notification to other parties failing. We are working on it.

Thank you! :-)
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.