Fancy yourself a writer?

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Daniel
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Daniel »

Hermangotshisguns wrote:Easy if you can catch all the turkeys great eagle then you can have a great feast!
???
Daniel White
NRA Training Counselor
Northcoast Firearms Training

We must carry arms because we value our lives and those of our loved ones, because we will not be dealt with by force or threat of force, and do not live at the pleasure and discretion of the lawless. - Jeff Snyder
Hermangotshisguns
Illegal Duplicate User

Post by Hermangotshisguns »

Cable wrote:
Hermangotshisguns wrote:Easy if you can catch all the turkeys great eagle then you can have a great feast!
???
Self Pics are not allowed unless you Petroforgov. Only because he has an ugly mug
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Okay, I repent in dust and ashes. Sorry, Ricky...

I am not much of a writer just off the top of my head, but I am able sometimes to put together a coherent response to a question or a proposition (I am even better at incoherent responses...).

Perhaps one way to start would be to take some of the posts from this forum for your publication. I can testify that I have gotten a lot of help from some of them.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

NavyChief wrote:Are you tryin' to say there's something wrong with what I'm wearing?
No, Chief, I don't want to know what you are wearing. Save the kinky stuff for your "other" websites... 8)
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

tommcnaughton wrote:
NavyChief wrote:Are you tryin' to say there's something wrong with what I'm wearing?
No, Chief, I don't want to know what you are wearing. Save the kinky stuff for your "other" websites... 8)
Actually when I wrote that I was wearing a set of summer khakis. Wanna know what I'm wearin' now big guy? :lol:
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
Daniel
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Daniel »

Uh.... I think I might have to lock this thread. For everyone's sake!
Daniel White
NRA Training Counselor
Northcoast Firearms Training

We must carry arms because we value our lives and those of our loved ones, because we will not be dealt with by force or threat of force, and do not live at the pleasure and discretion of the lawless. - Jeff Snyder
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

OK, OK - I'll be good.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Hermangotshisguns wrote:
Cable wrote:
ttp://www.lorainohio.net/pics/quizzical.jpg[/img]
???
Self Pics are not allowed unless you Petroforgov. Only because he has an ugly mug
I ain't good looking, but I know what the women like.
Hermangotshisguns
Illegal Duplicate User

Post by Hermangotshisguns »

I like woman....I just don't like nags
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Cable wrote:
???
That sure is a nice looking pooch.

Anybody that doesn't think dogs aren't really just funny looking, furry people with a speach impediment is sadly misinformed.

The only thing I can't figure out for sure is are they funny looking people; or are we funny looking dogs?