Kalistan's finest at work disarming little old lady in NOLA

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Scott

Kalistan's finest at work disarming little old lady in NOLA

Post by Scott »

http://www.ktvu.com/video/4946889/detail.html

WARNING! THIS VIDEO WILL {inappropriate language} YOU OFF!!

Last edited by Scott on Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blip!
ampleworks

Post by ampleworks »

I think it'd be a tad different if the house was actually in standing flood water but it looked as if the house wasn't damaged (severly, perhaps not at all) yet once again violating the rights of others. Ironic that it was CHP that did it, sounds like they brought some of their gun-grabbing skills with them to the deep south.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Kalistan's finest at work disarming little old lady in N

Post by TunnelRat »

Scott wrote:http://www.ktvu.com/video/4946889/detail.html

Yup, you're right. It did.

Did you catch the announcer who commented:"Of course, they confiscated the gun"?
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Rob-Black99RT

Re: Kalistan's finest at work disarming little old lady in N

Post by Rob-Black99RT »

tommcnaughton wrote:
Scott wrote:http://www.ktvu.com/video/4946889/detail.html

Yup, you're right. It did.

Did you catch the announcer who commented:"Of course, they confiscated the gun"?
Unbelievable... If there was ever any doubt about our rights being trampled, there shouldn't be now...

They can only have my gun after I've delivered all my ammo via "air-mail"... with several thousand rounds on-tap, they may be in for a long wait...

ETA: I just showed this vid to my wife who (up until about 2 minutes ago) had been of the mindset that "the cops and military won't do bad stuff to people... we're US citizens". For the past few days as I've told her about the disgraceful conduct of the police, NG, mayor, governor, etc. toward folks, but she just didn't seem to believe me. Well, that all changed a minute ago... When she saw the CHP (she's from CA) run in and tackle the lady in her own home without a warrant, with her not being a criminal, etc... her mouth about hit the floor and she looked, well, angry.... the idea that the cops/gov't were always the good guys and never did anything against citizens seemed to fly out the window. The lady has the right to be secure in her home, and that right was violated for the world to see....

It's a wonderful thing to see someone finally "get it" that there are those in high places of our state, local, and federal governments who don't care about your freedoms, your home, and your life, and that their primary goal is to disarm you so you will be at their mercy.

Glad we're going shooting tonight.... :) I imagine she's going to tear the targets up.
- Rob
G30
mreising

Post by mreising »

What part of "I don't want you..." in my house did they not understand? Also, what authority does the CHP have in LA? She should not only sue the state of Louisiana and the City of New Orleans, but also the California Highway Patrol. I'll contribute to her legal defense fund and for a lawsuit against any of those thugs, and I'm a former LEO!
Ursus americanus
*** Banned ***

Post by Ursus americanus »

NAZI Gestapo!

Alcohol Tobacco and firearms should be a convenient store - not a government agency.