Rebecca Peters

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JamesL

Rebecca Peters

Post by JamesL »

Check out the NRA News link below. Select browse archives. Then under the 2005 Annual Meetings pull down menu select the Rebecca Peters link.

This is why we need to support pro gun groups such as OFCC and the NRA. Believe it or not the UN wants our guns. Listen to Ms. Peters :twisted: , it only takes a few minutes but its scary :!:

http://www.nranews.com/nra.html
America
God blessed it
Guns Freed it
Heroes died for it

Never Forget!
Ursus americanus
*** Banned ***

Post by Ursus americanus »

I noticed she didn't name a single reference, whereas pro-self defense arguers quote John Lott Jr and his research.

Her arguements are typical liberal arguements based on inuendo and emotions - as opposed to the facts.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

I did a simple search http://www.google.com/search?q=Rebecca%20Peters and came up with all you need to know about the lady. Wow! She is presistant.
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Sometimes I forget about the UN thing. Man, that is scary. They want to disarm the citizens of the world.

Can you imagine...the only ones to have guns are third worlders?
haspelbein

Post by haspelbein »

Anybody who has ever used a milling maching to make a handgun in his/her garage realizes how far fetched the idea of eliminating firearms by banning them really is. To build a primitive shotgun, I woudn't even need a milling maching, and the supplies can be found at my local hardware store.

Similar to drugs, firearms serve a very basic human need, and are readily available as long as this need exists.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud, "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"
Glock and dagger

Post by Glock and dagger »

What a {inappropriate language}!!! I can't stand this [deleted - JK] anymore than I can stand our local one (Toby, of course, insert G&D flipping the bird, here)
I'm Glock and Dagger and I approved this message.

"If it deprives just one citizen of their God-given rights, it's not worth it."
-evan price

FOOTOS... the Fresh Fighter
Hermangotshisguns
Illegal Duplicate User

Post by Hermangotshisguns »

You know what...No offense to the woman that read these post and that are for self defense. I just see so many woman that are complete idiots. If it was there rear on the line they would soley rely on a LEO with a gun to protect them. However, their was a ruling that stated and I forget where I saw this. That the POLICE do not have to protect you.

I think if we ask Linda that posts on here about dumb butt woman like this fine wench. That she would say that they are more than just out of there minds!! I will stand up for woman like Linda and if I was forced too. I would even stand up for Becky Loser nO name as well.

This way when something went wrong and I was around. She could bow to us all and kiss all of our asses!!

Opinions are like rear ends...some of us just have too many of them!!
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Hermangotshisguns wrote:Opinions are like rear ends...some of us just have too many of them!!
Hmmmm, the Thought for the Day... :?
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Man that chick is way out there. What planet did you say she was from???

Oh, BTW...the saying as I recall it is 'opinions are like buttholes. Everybody has one and they all stink'.

Or, if you wanna tone it back a bit, 'opinions are like noses. Everybody has one and they all smell'.

Oh, wait...I just figured it out. She's from planet united nations.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Hermangotshisguns wrote:
I think if we ask Linda that posts on here about dumb butt woman like this fine wench. That she would say that they are more than just out of there minds!! I will stand up for woman like Linda and if I was forced too. I would even stand up for Becky Loser nO name as well.
Oh my God...,get me the duct tape for my head! :lol:

If I'm 4 times more likely to die because I carry a gun, well I'm willing to take that chance. By the way, that was an El Salvadore report. Hell, I think your 4 times more likely to die just living there! I loved the quote "if there's a gun present, someone's going to die". REALLY! I doubt that!

I can't understand the mentality of some of these individuals. Which planet do they come from, because they sure didn't get off the same spaceship that we did? Banning guns has worked out real well where they've done that...,NOT!

I appreciate that you have my back Herman! :D It's nice to know, because I would have your back too if the occasion arose.

It's not just women that have this lame mentality. What really blows me away is that we know several guys who carry....illegally....but still haven't bothered to go get their CCW in the year and a half that they've had the oppurtunity. They just don't get it that the law is on their side if they just go do it!

OK, got to go wrap my head in duct tape now! :?
"Women must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself."
Susan B. Anthony~July 1871
JamesL

Post by JamesL »

OMG :!: I was going through this again. Did you know that guns "start their lives as legal weapons... then they escape" (third video "Minimum Standards")

She has told the world that guns can think for themselves and escape!

Point 2

She says "The protection of civilians is the job of the state, it is not the job of individual civilians"...(second video "A Common Belief")

Lets take a look...Taken from The National Review Online by Rich Lowry
http://www.nationalreview.com/script/pr ... 021258.asp

"Those are the emotions evoked by sights of the massive lawlessness in New Orleans in the days after the storm and the inability of anyone to stop it. Katrina unleashed a catastrophe of nearly unimaginable proportions, confronting government at all levels with enormous challenges. That the reaction to the hurricane initially seemed uneven and slow is understandable, but even allowing for the hellish circumstances, the breakdown in civil order has been stunning.

Without order, which government exists to protect, nothing else is possible. Not even rescue operations, as New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin has learned. On Wednesday night, as the city descended into an urban dystopia straight out of the 1981 film Escape From New York, he had to command nearly all the city’s 1,500 police officers to focus on reestablishing law and order instead of saving endangered people."

I cant make this stuff up. I'm not the creative!

I'm just speechless!
America
God blessed it
Guns Freed it
Heroes died for it

Never Forget!