Deputy's handgun used to kill store clerk...

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Deputy's handgun used to kill store clerk...

Post by TunnelRat »

The SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER wrote:The deputy whose .40-caliber handgun was used to kill convenience-store clerk Dimitri Imad Harb deserved to be fired 14 years ago, according to a memo written in 1991 by King County Sheriff Sue Rahr, then an internal-affairs lieutenant.

Ferenc Zana "does not possess the integrity to wear the uniform," Rahr stated in the memo, after an internal-affairs investigation found that Zana had given alcohol and his car to two minors who had an auto accident and then lied about it.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/printer2/ ... ana10.html

Remember: only sworn law enforcement officers and the military should be allowed to have firearms... :?
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

*sigh*
Life is precious, Got Sig?
Sig P250 Compact .40s&w
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Aaron wrote:*sigh*
Yup, there's a million hard working LEO's busting their butts right now for us, but only some loser get written up in the paper.... :?
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I'll be honest, its getting depressing, reading some of these posts lately. I get irritated too easily I guess :lol:

I think its the crap thats taking place in the gulf coast thats really getting to me. I cant even comment in the other threads dealing with this as I start turning red and have to walk away from the pc desk :evil:
Life is precious, Got Sig?
Sig P250 Compact .40s&w