Fear of a right wing planet

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Colt45

Fear of a right wing planet

Post by Colt45 »

An interesting question occurred to me the other night while having a dicussion with a lady friend over some beers...

Why is it that the people who are most paranoid about this nation becoming an oppressive right wing christian theocracy are usually the same ones who support disarming citizens? Don't they realize that they're going to need those guns when the Jesus freaks take over?
Last edited by Colt45 on Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colt 45...it works every time
Hermangotshisguns
Illegal Duplicate User

Post by Hermangotshisguns »

Colt,

If they do take over I will vote for Pat Robertson! LOL!!!
AmericanGunner

Re: Fear of a right wing planet

Post by AmericanGunner »

Colt45 wrote:Don't they realize that they're going to need those guns to when the Jesus freaks take over?
I think they already have.
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Re: Fear of a right wing planet

Post by Petrovich »

Colt45 wrote:An interesting question occurred to me the other night while having a dicussion with a lady friend over some beers...

Why is it that the people who are most paranoid about this nation becoming an oppressive right wing christian theocracy are usually the same ones who support disarming citizens? Don't they realize that they're going to need those guns to when the Jesus freaks take over?
That IS a good point and a perspective that hadn't occurred to me.

Yes....I must say...speaking as a Jesus freak.....I'll waste every son of a dog I see who isn't saved. Jesus loves me....because I keep him supplied with fresh souls on a regular basis. :roll: