Signs come down at Wood County Fairground

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

toddhill

Signs come down at Wood County Fairground

Post by toddhill »

In light of recent developments both locally and nationally, I thought I would share this with everyone and, hopefully, brighten your day.

I received a letter from the Wood County Fairboard stating that the signs are down at the gates and they will begin properly posted at the building entrances.

My efforts were not difficult, but they were effective. I need to thank all posters on this forum for the feedback on this issue.

YOU ALL WERE A BIG HELP :D

Here is the letter I received. Feel free to use it if you like. Use it as evidence along with the AG's opinion to get the signs down at other fairgrounds.

It's time for a Ashton Maduro and savor the moment... while it lasts.

http://www.albumtown.com/showpic.php?uu ... pid=637280
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

reward

Post by Javelin Man »

Congratulations on a job well done! Buy yourself a beer and pat yourself on the back.

We can all learn from your lesson of hard work and persistence.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Engineer Bill

Post by Engineer Bill »

Todd
Good Job! Some people take the Git-R-Done very serious, and you are the one who made it happen.
Thank you
Bill
Life/Benefactor NRA member, NRA Training Counselor, NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, NRA Recruiter; NRA RTBAV Instructor, OFCC member, Varmint Hunters Association member
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Signs come down at Wood County Fairground

Post by TunnelRat »

toddhill wrote:I received a letter from the Wood County Fairboard stating that the signs are down at the gates and they will begin properly posted at the building entrances.

It's time for a Ashton Maduro and savor the moment... while it lasts.
Nice work, Todd. Treat yourself to an Onyx Reserve Toro -- you deserve it. :P
Last edited by TunnelRat on Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
appliance brad

Post by appliance brad »

You rock Todd. Thanks for your efforts. Enjoy that puro and long ashes to ya.
Alcohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives should be a 24/7 convenience store, not a government agency.

www.firearmsalliance.org