Forced evacuation

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Colt45 wrote:Here's my 10 point solution for New Orleans.

1) Evacuate it completely.
2) Rebuild the sea-walls just enough to drain the city and let it dry out.
3) Let people in to salvage what belongings they can.
4) Send in salvage crews to gut the place and get anything of value that can be used or recycled. Glass, steel, copper wire, electronics, aluminum, plastic, anything.
5) Once it's an empty husk, evacuate it again.
6) Carpet bomb the area. Completely level it. No Scratch that...make it a big crater.
7) Napalm it to disinfect the place.
8) Destroy the sea-wall and allow the ocean to go where it wants to naturally.
9) Rebuild the city and port on the new coastline that will be (wait for it..) ABOVE SEA LEVEL.
10) Don't let the French build anymore of our cities.
That is a common sense approach with much merit. I commend your good sense of logic.

This is a GOLDEN opportunity for parasitic lawyers.....scumbag welfare bums...and a HOST of additional TRASH to milk the system for MONEY!!!!

Jeesh....take a look.....those displaced, disenfranchised, oppressed, downtrodden BROWN PEOPLE have been getting screwed by white people for FAR TOO LONG. Now it's time for some payback.

Get with the program dude....no more common sense and logic allowed......it just ain't right.

I say again...for possible penetration however slight...

Nooo orleans was a toilet waiting to be FLUSHED...it has finally happened. Now, let's turn it into the great bass fishing lake it shoulda been in the first place.
Redhorse

Post by Redhorse »

:idea: Can we stock some Muskies in that lake there P4G? I mean... :roll: bass fishin is nice and all...but once you tangle with the toothy critters it's hard to go back! 8)
Freedom isn't free!
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Redhorse wrote::idea: Can we stock some Muskies in that lake there P4G? I mean... :roll: bass fishin is nice and all...but once you tangle with the toothy critters it's hard to go back! 8)
Muskies! Now there's a reason to pack Willy P's 460 Smith... 8)
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.