Post Alerts !

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Fish4bass

Post Alerts !

Post by Fish4bass »

Hey Collin:

How do the post "alerts" work? I havn't figured that out yet or maybe they don't..

How about a "tutorial" on those little guys..

Regards

Bob
It's Bob
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by jgarvas »

Yeah Collin. How do those work? :)
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.
collin

Post by collin »

jgarvas wrote:Yeah Collin. How do those work? :)
Heck, I don't even know what they are!
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

If you guys are talking about being e-mailed when there's a message posted in a thread, there's a little "watch this thread" sort of marker on the bottom of the thread. Click it and you should be asked if you want to hear about additions. The e-mail has a link to unsubscribe.

There's also a checkoff in your Profile area. If you've set it right, you'll get a note whenever anything is posted in a thread you've started or replied to without doing anything else.

If that's not what you guys are talking about, never mind....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by OldManTod »

thats exactly what it is, I have been trying to get some of the questions answered (I am a computer guy), but my back has been killing me, so I have only been at the computer here and there...

T
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Tod:

Glad to help out.

Other boards I've used have a "thread tools" option on the top of each thread page that has the same function (subscribe/unsubscribe). Took me a while to find this one except that I noticed the basic automatic function in the profile area.

(This is a decent board in general, but we need more smilies :D .

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by OldManTod »

as you will see by my lack of description in the post, (see painkillers in the dictionary).

I meant to say that I was going to answer the questions, but had not gotten to it.

I as well (see signature) hit a few others that are similar to this.

T
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean