Buy me a prize!!

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Buy me a prize!!

Post by OldManTod »

So it is a common occurance when either I or my wife goes shopping, the one that is home with the children tells the other to buy them a prize.

Well, this weekend she was a warrior, she shopped most of the day saturday and sunday (she was on a mission) and of course I told her to buy me a prize.

Well she was in Wallyworld the other day and said she had surpirses for me when she got home.

A package of Shoot and See Targets, a package of cleaning swabs and a package of little Rem Oil Wipes (I think a package of 16).

Pretty cool huh...

T
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean
Willy P

Post by Willy P »

Has she got a younger sister? NAW just kidding. You get the Lucky Dawg Award though.
rimshotsports

Now THAT's a Good woman...

Post by rimshotsports »

Nothing more to say...
-NEVER argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!
-If a man speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...IS HE STILL WRONG?
-S/A XD-40 w/pearce grip ext's - CRKT M16
oldmic
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by oldmic »

Ya gotta love 'em when they feed our addiction - sorry, I mean support our hobby. Guess what my wife brought home as a gift for me, for our wedding anniversary?

1000 rounds of WWB - she is definately a keeper.

Since we're not going to celebrate until this weekend, she knows I'm scrambling for a suitable gift for her! :lol:
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Wanna swap ol' ladies???
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Petrofergov wrote:Wanna swap ol' ladies???
Oh no you don't! That sort of thing belongs on an altogether different kind of website..! :wink:
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
JamesL

Post by JamesL »

I got you beat. My wife got me a fire safe for my collection for my 40th! Eat your heart out! oldmic your right... its an addiction, but whos complaining! :P
America
God blessed it
Guns Freed it
Heroes died for it

Never Forget!