The Bossman of the 5-0 digs my pea shooter

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

The Bossman of the 5-0 digs my pea shooter

Post by OldManTod »

Hey Everybody check it out, in the September 2005 release of Outdoor life on page 21, left hand side first article on top under Gun Talk:

"A National Association of Chiefs of Police survey has revealed surpirsing findings regarding officers' opinions on gun control. The poll revealed that 93.6 percent of the chiefs and sheriffs surveyed support civilian gun ownership. Ninety-six percent believe criminals obtain guns from illegal sources, and when asked if concealed-weapons permits for citizens would reduce violent crime, 63.1 persent said yes".

And in related commentary OldManTod was overheard saying "the 6.4% must account for the 5-0 in Columbus, OH".

:lol:

(mumbling "where is that wise guy smiley"??)..

T
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Re: The Bossman of the 5-0 digs my pea shooter

Post by Petrovich »

OldManTod wrote:Hey Everybody check it out, in the September 2005 release of Outdoor life on page 21, left hand side first article on top under Gun Talk:

"A National Association of Chiefs of Police survey has revealed surpirsing findings regarding officers' opinions on gun control. The poll revealed that 93.6 percent of the chiefs and sheriffs surveyed support civilian gun ownership. Ninety-six percent believe criminals obtain guns from illegal sources, and when asked if concealed-weapons permits for citizens would reduce violent crime, 63.1 persent said yes".

And in related commentary OldManTod was overheard saying "the 6.4% must account for the 5-0 in Columbus, OH".

:lol:

(mumbling "where is that wise guy smiley"??)..

T
That's encouraging!!!

Good point.....hey admin.......how 'bout some more emoticons!!!! This program will support a bunch.

Check out... http://www.whiznews.com/forum/index.php
charles1198

Post by charles1198 »

That's it! I had a lot of faith in this forum before you referenced the WHIZ site!! :shock: