Ohioans for Concealed Carry Membership Cards

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

CMiddleton

Ohioans for Concealed Carry Membership Cards

Post by CMiddleton »

Did anyone here receive a membership card when they joined OFCC?

I joined a little over a month ago, and have not received a card or anything that validates me as a member. I dont feel like I really joined anything, just donated some money to a good organization.

If there are no cards, is there anything in writing to say you are a member?
It can be difficult to remember that your mission was to drain the swamp, when you are up to your butt in alligators.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I was under the impression we were to get a card of some sort.

I joined about 5 days ago, so it seems I can stop watching for it in the mail :cry:

I still have the decals and "No Guns-No Money Cards" coming though. :D

Just checked the status of my order.. says its still Pending.
Life is precious, Got Sig?
Sig P250 Compact .40s&w
MDM

Post by MDM »

There are membership cards. It took about a month and a half to get my card when I renewed this year. They are extremely busy and running a little behind...And remember they`re efforts are all voluntary. Givem some time It will show up.
"A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it."
Linda

Re: Ohioans for Concealed Carry Membership Cards

Post by Linda »

CMiddleton wrote: I dont feel like I really joined anything, just donated some money to a good organization.

You will receive your membership card probably within a couple weeks. There are no paid employees with OFCC, but staffed by very dedicated volunteers.

You "donated some money to a" GREAT "organization" who is going to be your watchdog to protect all our rights to CCW and help get the convuluted laws better for each and every one of us. You joined a group who's going to be by your side if you end up in court because a misinformed LEO charged you wrongly. I think I got a great deal for $20 to have all of these eyes & ears out there willing to fight for my rights.

Once you see what ALL these individuals do for you, help out additionally by purchasing some of their merchandise. I love my pull over jacket, we have several hats, and a bunch of other stuff. Every good member should have an ample supply at all times of the money cards, and hand them out liberally! Once you see what all these people do for you, maybe throw in more donations to a GREAT cause!
"Women must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself."
Susan B. Anthony~July 1871
CMiddleton

I should add a comment

Post by CMiddleton »

I am glad that I joined, and the main reason I want a membership card is to use it as a tool to educate the gun-neutral people. To show them that there really is an organized movement that will stand up for them and something that is alive and thriving and that they can join.
I am glad to belong to a great organizaiton!
It can be difficult to remember that your mission was to drain the swamp, when you are up to your butt in alligators.